Anyone from central Oregon

• Thread starter Demon46D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

I'm up in Montana now but I lived in ashland/medford/grants pass area for four years, I miss it a lot!

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Funny you say that I'm actually a couple miles outside troy but nobody knows where troy is! I'm a recent transplant came here from spokane a couple years ago but I love it.

growsince79

growsince79

Funny you say that I'm actually a couple miles outside troy but nobody knows where troy is! I'm a recent transplant came here from spokane a couple years ago but I love it.
I used to make 4 hr drives through Libby to Spokane for grow supplies. That was back in the day when it was too dangerous to order in the mail.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Shoot we still do that for soil and clones, kalispell has a couple stores now but they usually don't have pallets of 707 laying around.

growsince79

growsince79

Shoot we still do that for soil and clones, kalispell has a couple stores now but they usually don't have pallets of 707 laying around.
Back then, I think Spokane only had a couple stores and no legal anything.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Yeah and spd would sit a block down and follow you home! Haha different times

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah and spd would sit a block down and follow you home! Haha different times
Thats why we went home by way of Libby and not the freeway. Sometimes we detoured through the yak. LOL I wonder if the dirty shame is still around- I have a strain of Mexican named after it.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

That's hilarious! Yeah dirty shame is still there, new owner that people are not a huge fan of. Not much changes around here.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

My grandfather in law used to own it back in the day. Loong time ago though. The bar that is.

oregonized

oregonized

I spent time in Bend from 92 -2010. Rescued a dog. Still visit. Still have many ties. Most of my oldest known peeps are all running the legal farms in the area, lol. Small world I guess.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
visit Redmond frequently, son and grand babies are living it up:)
2 HR drive from home so it’s not to bad, unless it’s snowing on MT Hood

Demon46D

Demon46D

When I got out of the service in 2014 I moved to the Redmond area. A couple people I met helped me get my card because at the time I was buying it. Now I’m learning to grow and hoping to meet some people along the way.

Top Bottom