anyone from the attleboro area of mass?

• Thread starter noktommaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noktommaster

anyone in this area know of a good garden center where i can pick up some good organic soil?

M

MASSES 420KING

anyone in this area know of a good garden center where i can pick up some good organic soil?

yezzir im from western mass your in eastern mass so you would wanna go out to worcester to a place called worms way or if you feel like takin a trip out here we have my favorite LIQUID SUN OR N.E.HYDROPONICS i hope that helps you out dawgy and be on the look out for the cannachusetts kush its mine:banana1sv6::passingjoint:

sour power

sour power

mass 420 is right but wormsway is to far from attleboro.there is a liquid sun in pawtucket ri,that has some great stuff.its about 10 minutes away from attleboro.exit 2a off a 95hwy.hope this helps.

A

adam

im a nehydro guy myself! cheap and its in a huge shopping plaza you can blend in. makes me wonder how many times have i bumped into farmers at nehydro and never knew it!

M

MASSES 420KING

im a nehydro guy myself! cheap and its in a huge shopping plaza you can blend in. makes me wonder how many times have i bumped into farmers at nehydro and never knew it!

i get some of my gear there but most everything else i get from liquid sun in holyoke as to blending in when i go to the red rock shops you couldnt ask for better by the way i always wonder same shit my dude and to be honest if ur the adam thats grows out the superskunk and the bubblegum i know you

A

adam

yes i have grown those strains. strange as how you may know me but WTF can i do but kill everyone! maybe 1 day our paths will cross in a hydro store and then you can explain how you know me while i smoke your bud! in the last 2 years it amazes me the growth of growers in mass

M

MASSES 420KING

yes i have grown those strains. strange as how you may know me but WTF can i do but kill everyone! maybe 1 day our paths will cross in a hydro store and then you can explain how you know me while i smoke your bud! in the last 2 years it amazes me the growth of growers in mass

you have im the one with indoor hydroganic white widow and im groewing lemon skunk and la woman that should help you out a lil

M

MASSES 420KING

and ya i know big explosion of growers in last few years its ripe for a full medical allowance or full legalization

A

adam

sorry bro you dont ring a bell. but your smoke sounds good! if i have met you and forgot i apologise. BTW your words of wisdom crack me up

M

MASSES 420KING

its all good bro you could be somebody else im thinking of regardless if your not the dude its good to know your in the trenches in western mass and those words are for everyman to live by

A

adam

i think i have come across at least 5 guys this month who are growing in spfld,westfld and other western, ma spots. i think everyone is hoping that we will be legal someday here!

M

MASSES 420KING

west side on the farm we just tried legallizing 4-5 months ago remember dude from northhampton wrote the bill

N

noktommaster

hey guys thanks for the info but i have found that grow shops are way overprices for something as simple as soil that's why i was looking for a regular gardening center.

M

mrdizzle

Im moving to mass at the end of the year, bringing the MPB back east. how many light you all burning? Im setting up a ceramic studio with a 17,000w klin, which isnt going to ever get plugged in hahah biiiitch

J

jordisgarden

not that id ever admit to where im from but if i lived in attleboro id hop right over to foxboro and hit harvest moon hydro right across from the patriots stadium in the subway parkinglot..........but thats only if i knew mass. but i dont...shsshhhhhhhhh
it was easy i hit google maps and then looked for hydro shops...there ya go bro

Top Bottom