Anyone going to see Phish @ The Gorge Washington 8/5-8/6??

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good Grit? Thanks for stopping by! Yeah bro I have thought about doing the Red Rocks trip. The Gorge is first on the to do list though. I'll hit everyone up if I know the regions they reside in!

true grit

true grit

FOr sure, don't be a stranger if you head out this way- Im more than happy to help show farmers a great time while still mostly sober...LOL.

A

AlienBoyD7

Hey Crom, AlienBoy here... I think the weed situation in Eastern Washington, as usual sucks. They dont call this the Soviet State of Washington for no reason. While the Western part of the state is a little better. I have been very nervous with weed and shrooms walking out of the Gorge before. In 1989 I was arrested for 54 grams of " marijuana" in Chelan county Washington . I beat that shit at the probable cause hearing...lol.a bunch a bullshit as usual. PM me when your headed up. AB I am sure there will be a shakedown street with party favors

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sweet thanks for the love Grit!

If I do end up going I'll let you all know. I do want to go, but I'm still securing my Hollywood Bowl tickets. Worst case I just see them at Hollywood Bowl. Either way A Rainy Day Phishin', is better than a sunny day at work!

trey11.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom