Anyone going to watch "Weed Wars"

• Thread starter Snowblind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I would watch it.. wonder if it will be on the website streaming after it airs.

I

Indicas4me

I cant wait to watch it,get this out into the main steam America!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Interesting

I will watch it when it comes on, one step at a time

mal

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

stephen deangelo is the man

between harborside, asa, the hemp meseum, and steep hill dude seems to have his foot in the door everywhere

my eyes will be glued

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I'll watch it for sure. Currently, Harborside is the gold standard that all dispensaries can look to as an example in my opinion. I say they make starbucks look unorganized. Good for them.

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I thought I read that DeAngelo sold Harborside a month or so back

Tex

Illmind

Illmind

i'll b tuned in dick in hand. hopefully this brings some enlightenment to those unaware and has a positive effect. no dbags braggin about banking off these laws please. this could be bad. i' sure he's bankin because i know balls ain't primary motive. police are gonna be talking about this the morning after over cofee that's 4 sure.

forknowledge

forknowledge

When exactly does it air?

I hope its available to d/load via torrents as Ive got a feeling they wont show it here in UK.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is anyone else going to be watching Frontline: The Pot Republic? Airs on PBS 7.26.2011.

H

hempster87

I think ill tune in it looks interesting. But its gonna make the medical cannabis industry even more crowded:(

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'll check this show out.. I haven't been 2 Harbor Side in like maybe 2 yrs.. There used 2 b some nice lookin girls workin there.. & lots of girl costumers going there.. The girls that were going there were super Hot they dressed like they were going 2 a nite club..Not all of them tho..The line was always mega packed with lots of pretty girls in there..I used 2 stop by juss 2 chop it up with all the nice Bay Area girls only thing is the bud prices were super high.. I wonder if the coustemers r gunna get mad with cameras on them.. I wouldn't trip but I seen lots of bidness men in there also.. Regluar working class people that prolly won't want there jobs seeing them on T.V. Gettin some Dank.. I would b trying 2 get on tv myself.. I'll b the jack ass jumping in front of the camara but then again maybe i shouldn't cuz i prolly would make the med community look bad

D

dailychronic

any money lost from customer not wanting to be filmed is gained by the larger amount of people that want to get filmed. Look at Pawn Stars, do you think a sane person would want to be filmed getting ripped off?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

True very true.. Great point!!! :movieI won't b the only jack ass wanting 2 b on T.V..:movie

A

amstercal

When I signed up at Harborside, they informed me that Discovery might be filming there and said something like just let them know if I didn't want to be filmed. They seemed pretty worried about patient privacy. They have a nice, and yes very very organized, shop. For quality weed though, if I lived in the Bay Area and had to go to dispensaries, I'd go to Sparc. Also very organized and great weed. This show looks like a great place to start getting it out there though. I'll definitely watch.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
When I signed up at Harborside, they informed me that Discovery might be filming there and said something like just let them know if I didn't want to be filmed. They seemed pretty worried about patient privacy. They have a nice, and yes very very organized, shop. For quality weed though, if I lived in the Bay Area and had to go to dispensaries, I'd go to Sparc. Also very organized and great weed. This show looks like a great place to start getting it out there though. I'll definitely watch.

Sparc?

I been outta the bay a bit - were is it located?

is sparc an acronym?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx logic - damn that website kicks ass - love the medicine menu

Latest posts

Top Bottom