Anyone Grow Dr.grinspoon?%100 Sativa.any Tricks,tips,etc..

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

yes, we have, its a long wait mate, I would treat it like a full blown haze and drop to 14 off by week 4 bloom, we did revert to 12/12 but we ran down the time on to really kick it in to gear. Ours went 16 weeks bro

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm hoping to get this gear soon.....

Old Detroit

Old Detroit

A very slow plant. Seems to hover forever in mid-flower. Small yield.
Worth the wait!
Don't over -feed it. Especially likes organic soil. Minimal notes needed. 14-16 weeks.
Should drop to 13/11 in week 4-5. This will help push her along.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Grew it like any other plants but took extra care to not get buildup in the coco due to the long time it spent in the pot. My bead pheno went 105 days .
Thanks for yhe intel bud..and I do a heavy perlite coco mix.plus water till run off just to avoid salt build up..I was reusing coco like a dummy,that's were I ran into salt issues.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for yhe intel bud..and I do a heavy perlite coco mix.plus water till run off just to avoid salt build up..I was reusing coco like a dummy,that's were I ran into salt issues.
I got a cut from a fellow farmer and ran it once. It's worth it to run it at least one time so you can see what it's all about. I've been reusing the same coco for over 5 years, I just add back to it when I need more. Never a problem if you monitor the ec of the coco

madscrapper

madscrapper

I got a cut from a fellow farmer and ran it once. It's worth it to run it at least one time so you can see what it's all about. I've been reusing the same coco for over 5 years, I just add back to it when I need more. Never a problem if you monitor the ec of the coco
I reused for like a year,,but I was reading that it looses its posterity .also heard this recently on Vadors utube.so I'm confused a bit.maybe I need to run some enzymes threw it..but I noticed some of my girls in the reused in bloom are yellowing,but the girls in the new coco are fine..idk.you say you reused for over 5years so now I'm back to confused.lol..I've never had a problem until recently myself

madscrapper

madscrapper

Oh yeah,,a cut of what?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I smoked some in Amsterdam in around 2008 and it was really excellent herb. Different than anything I've ever seen, just pure calyxes very odd looking, but great heady high. I've never grown it myself.

Top Bottom