Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Few more nug shots of the Mandarin dreams. The sickly sweet peachy skunky puke smell has only gotten stronger after curing. I popped the mandarin on the left back around dec, flowered her sisters, & just kept her small for a while til I figured out what I wanted to do with her. The other two were almost identical to eachother I'd bet money this pheno will be damn near the same. I had a few germ issues with the new LGBT pack, I wrote the distributor & they happily sent me a replacement pack.
The other two in there are some DNA lemon walkers.
20180630 111743
20180630 111734
20180630 111423

Dbear180

Dbear180

The pics on their site look super suspect, i wouldnt spend money on em when there are so many tried and true breeders out there with fire.anytime u see peopke having germination problems steer clear imo. Their crosses dont sound that i tersting either and all the ones that sound good they dont disclose the parents genetics lol who would wanna spend bread on that company lol

He does disclose them you just have to look around a little bit or pay attention to his social media. He posted all crosses involved with the inzane & the sweet inzanity on his Facebook page along with alpha fem breeding info a few months ago just after they were released. I believe every seed bank has it listed as "noneya x bizniss" & "mystery mix". I think he does it to catch the interest of curious people.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Why warn customers about a 30% chance of herns? Just don't bother releasing the line.... herp derp.

I mean, doesn't this dude realize that by feminizing his monacious lines.... you just increase the potential for ending up with bananas in pajamas?

WTF?

Hope the forum cut & mandarin cookies come with a warning lol

~

Dbear180

Dbear180

Why warn customers about a 30% chance of herns? Just don't bother releasing the line.... herp derp.

I mean, doesn't this dude realize that by feminizing his monacious lines.... you just increase the potential for ending up with bananas in pajamas?

WTF?

~

I dont think that has been released tho, I think he was just looking for feedback. I agree with you tho, if it's not stable it should have more work done before its released, buttttt we are talking about a gg4 so how stable can it really get?

I think i read on almost all of his cookies crosses that it was not a good choice for inexperienced growers, but for those willing to put in a little work they may find a winner winner chicken dinner.

Dbear180

Dbear180

He always says every new cross is insane or Terps to the max, I just kinda take the hype with a grain of salt & try what sounds good to me or what a few of my friends havent tried so we can share the goodies without having to pheno hunt as much.

I really liked the mandarin dreams, I can't wait til the Lemon grape bubba temple gets going.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I dont think that has been released tho, I think he was just looking for feedback. I agree with you tho, if it's not stable it should have more work done before its released, buttttt we are talking about a gg4 so how stable can it really get?

I think i read on almost all of his cookies crosses that it was not a good choice for inexperienced growers, but for those willing to put in a little work they may find a winner winner chicken dinner.
Why would he even use gg4 in the first place if its hermi prone and honestly its mostly hype, i give it a 6.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Funny how you hear breeders say a strain is for experienced or skilled growers, thats not going to eliminate the 30% hermi ratio he encountered,lol. Its all about the quick $$ grab these days without out putting in the time and effort it takes for proper breeding.

dankninja

dankninja

WTF?

~

lmao:)

I work at at a place that runs allot of his stuff, cuts from the company. Some great stuff there, anything with the mandarin crossed into it, I wouldnt recommend to the novice grower, but the yeild and quality is always superb. The rest of the lineup is super stable and yeilds amazing, consistently which is key. Ive been in the industry for 7 years doing contract work all around Colorado and have seen dozens of ogs and diesels, my favorite profile for weed, that old, musky smell, id have to say the ColinOg is probably my favorite combo, almost perfect. The snowball is pretty nasty too but that colin is pretty consistent. Ill take some pictures for you guys next time I see it.

Might be because you are running his actual cuts, not these S1 seed bornes that we are.... different scenario altogether. These S"1" seeds are supposed to be produced with a process that uses Gibberlic Acid and manipulating environmental factors, the "alphafem" method for more "stable" lines. now two posts of hermies.... I wouldn't go calling people novices randomly, not knowing who they are.

BioStimz

BioStimz

20180701 133046

"Golden Cookies pheno #1 from Ethos genetics turned out to be genetically inferior due to expressing of hermaphrodite expressions in several places at week three in flower."

~

sshz

sshz

Hermies suck, no doubt......I just realized that the Member Berry up next for me is "Skunk Berry X Mandarin Sunset". For now, a pic from one of the tubberwear containers, taken today but outside in the bright light- click for a closeup.

IMG 0881

Scotbot

Scotbot

I have Colorado Chem, Mandarin Cookies and Forum cut cookies. Can't wait to grow these out.
Any problems with any of them I can have it taken care of. Now thats pretty good guarantee.

sshz

sshz

I'm reading loads of comments about hermies in the Ethos stuff on RIU........so it's best you keep your eyes open thru the grow no matter what strain(s) you're doing.........

Top Bottom