Anyone growing out hpxdsd?

• Thread starter MadBuddhaAbuser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MadBuddhaAbuser

well i am and love it so far. the male i kept fuckin stinks crazy. it started as this gassy sort of glue thing but brought out some strawberry for the start of flower

E

el boyo

i got some bubble dust x dsd have em vegging still, about 2 months now.. anyone have any info on this cross??

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
i got some bubble dust x dsd have em vegging still, about 2 months now.. anyone have any info on this cross??
Sup el boyo! I got those same freebies, but haven't popped them yet. Do you mind posting Picts of your plants in veg? Hopefully you'll post a journal here on them as well. I'd love to know who made this cross and learn more about the strains used if anyone could drop some info... :cool

B

bigleek

these crosses were made by me
i will try and answer an questions

BL

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup BL! Do you have any veg and/or bloom photos of each parent plant? How about any photos of the beans grown out and flowered? Also, any info on the lineage and feeding characteristics would be greatly appreciated... Thx for your generousity and sending these beans to the Farm! :cool

B

bigleek

hi shady

the truth is i only did a germ test on most of these crosses as there were 7or 8 made at the same time and i just done have the room to give them justice

i have grown the bubble dust cross (good single cola/sog plant) and the alpha diesel cross which i am sill looking at , other than these they are untested

the hash plant was from sensi and was the typical pheno small indica rock hard buds lovely hash spicy taste and smell 55-60 days 12-12

there are pics of the male in my gallery at icm

BL

E

el boyo

i started all 13 of the seeds i got.. thanks big l.. only 3 sprouted, one showed male during veg, the other 2 are still vegging.. i´ll put up some pics once they get to a reasonable size.. i like the sound of bubble dust..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the response bigleek... No worries on the Info and I'm sure that the cross will be dank either way... :cool

A

AM to PM

I have a few of the bubbledust x dsd in veg. I believe I had 7-8 germ from 10 and phenos vary widely. Plants super vigorous in growth though and showed sex fairly early. My 6 females will be flowered in about 2 weeks.

5element

hey leek i got your cross, hp x dsd, i;m hopping the dsd strawberry to come out in this one.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Hey Leek! Dude that HPxDSD was coming along AMAZING. but some shit went down and didnt finish it. was wondering if you would ever make these again? They were seriously sick looking and smelling. hopefully you make some more.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Tell me...

MadBuddhaAbuser, Question 4 you? Question is how far along did those HP x DSD get before what ever happen to them..? Can you tell me? How long after you dropped to 12/12? Got any pictures? And what did happen if you do not mind telling us..inquiring mind wants to know! Lol I have a freebie pack of same! Thank You in advance! monkey5

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

hey monkey

well i would say they got about 7ish weeks in? def not done, but full on flower, developing beautifully and resin gland laden. they sort of started loking like little spears, pineappley almost? They had started flowering with this havy skunk oily strawberry smell, and then it started getting more diesely strawberry about week 6. amazing growth in the stretch, big healthy and big hollow stems. no pics. and not gonna tell ya what happened, sorry. haha,. not growers error or genetic problems, these things would have finished strong.

i would def buy them if they were for sale. pop em and make F2s!!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
MadBuddhaAbuse, Made my mouth water..your description! Sound very taste! Thank you! monkey5

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

someone else has to be growing these out? anybody? any pics? Hopefully you didnt throw them out cuz they were free. Because they looked to be serious bud.

E

E.T.

got some hp x dsd in the library.....just might have to pop these babies

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
I have mine..once i'm legal..there will be many freebies!

Once I'm legal..there will be freebies of all kind of things! Not many plants smell like strawberry and hash! I will f2 them! Ha, ha! Them and that Super Glue cross! Lol Thank you for your answer! monkey5

Top Bottom