Anyone Grown Casey Jones Before?

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

With many strains under my belt, ive found that some plants are laid back and chill, while others are fussy assholes lol
This is my first casey jones (i only grow one plant for new strains to see if i like them) and it seems like the others are great! By others i mean G.D.P., BlueDream, amnesia haze and my custom strain Platinum Swan... But poor casey is yellowing a bit and only in the 2nd week of true flower. Any have issues with this strain or is this just one of those things that do happen from time to time?

Smerb

Smerb

With many strains under my belt, ive found that some plants are laid back and chill, while others are fussy assholes lol
This is my first casey jones (i only grow one plant for new strains to see if i like them) and it seems like the others are great! By others i mean G.D.P., BlueDream, amnesia haze and my custom strain Platinum Swan... But poor casey is yellowing a bit and only in the 2nd week of true flower. Any have issues with this strain or is this just one of those things that do happen from time to time?
It just happens. We had that cut out here for awhile, it's gone now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom