anyone grown the lemon larry?

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
wanted to find out if it was the real deal og kush ??

G

grizz

havent grown it yet but have the seeds from Elite, I would bet it will be as real as can be.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
cool

do u know of any other good seed companys sellin og kush?

O

ograskal

I havent grown the lemon Larrys yet but i will be shortly!!..:rock....They were made with the real deal original Larry OG Kush Clone and i think they are like 75% OGK genes..!!!..I would give them a shot!...~ogr

D

Donk Frog

I just sprouted some......from all the threads I have seen...every phyno of this plant looks and is described as KILLLER:cool

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
thanks guys,,, how about the the larry og kush , know where i can get the seeds from ?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I just put 4 very nice ones in flower that are still unsexed and I'm going to transplant them right now and hope atleast 2 are female . I'll get ya some pix as they move along:rock

O

ograskal

thanks guys,,, how about the the larry og kush , know where i can get the seeds from ?

You cant!....The Larry OGK cut is Clone Only!..The Lemon Larry OGK from Elite is the closest you can get to the Larry cut in Seed form..It is like 75% Larry OGK i Believe...~ogr

tiedye611

tiedye611

does any one know what the original larry ogkush clone was crossed with?

G

grizz

does any one know what the original larry ogkush clone was crossed with?
it was crossed with nothing as far as I know, there is alot of different cuts of the og, mostly s1 bag seed. there are some crosses that are called pure og kushes but witch ones is anybodys guess, Im sure raskel know more about the different og cuts than most.

Top Bottom