Anyone had experience with clones from Strainly.io?

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growerNshower

growerNshower

To actually answer your question...
I've ordered from strainly once, and a close friend ordered at about the same time so we could do a trade. Both orders came in.
Obviously, results are going to vary wildly depending on vendor. There ARE professional nurseries out there that actually give a shit, there may even be some on there that are still willing to ship.
I got an incredible cut of OG for under $20 dollars. I'm going to run that shit till I die, I absolutely love smoking it.

What vendor did you go through and was it a particular cut of og? Thx.

Z

Zatoichi

Strainly owner is scumbag and so are some of its vendors. If you have a problem and ask strainly to step in, they prevent you from leaving feed back, even though Bens Nursery was sending out clones infested with 2 spot spider mites for at least a year, that were resistant to almost all treatments including no pest strips. That was a year ago. This just happened - The guy that runs strainly is true scumbag. Received clones heavily infected with stem canker which could take months to kill plants from Prestige clones. They cut off bottom 3 sets of leaves because mothers were infected and works its way up plant. They offer no refund even when 2 of the 3 clones were wrong strains. Offered to have me pay to reship more of his infected crap. Complained to strainly and all they care about is protecting vendor, and refused to let me leave feedback. Took 3 weeks of sending pictures and evidence which they did not even bother to skim through and blame me for everything. Went to order from dankyass and they are snooping on my messages and accuse me of circumventing their checkout system which is POS with no cart and adds $40 shipping for each clone when 3 should ship free. Pictures of stem canker from mothers he knows are infected and strainly could not care less. Also the person saying he acts like 4 year old is correct and 4 year old would have better site.

DSC00128

2023 07 23 003614

Z

Zatoichi

Checkout RIU. 450 pages with 9000 posts, vast majority negative, padded with trolls trying to bury the bad reviews. There must be a few reputable seed sellers, unless they do not want their name associated with scammers.

Z

Zatoichi

Update on scammer that runs strainly. Since I have posted the truth about him, have had over 500 malware infected e-mails sent to my account. Have also been sent clones by Mg1seeds, MG1brands, Medgrower1 review - that he knew were infected, since 3 sets of leaves were stripped, since rapidly dying from bottom up, and does not reply to any e-mails, just ghosts, and then acts like a little biatch on sites where I spread the truth. Can post photod, including trying to salvage using tissue culture, and plantlet was covered in mold within 3 days, even after using several products to try and kill the infection. Plant cracked at stem canker, which means it may also have had HLVD, which causes brittle plants.

Top Bottom