Anyone Have A Good Inventory System For Multi Strain Perpetual Grow.

• Thread starter LI grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

Like the title says...
Ive been growing mostly 1 or 2 strains but now i have several and i need a way to keep track of whats coming up and what strains i need clones from.
I have over 100 plants 10 strains in different stages so its no easy task counting each strain.
a spreadsheet app on my phone would be ideal if anyone knows of one.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Like the title says...
Ive been growing mostly 1 or 2 strains but now i have several and i need a way to keep track of whats coming up and what strains i need clones from.
I have over 100 plants 10 strains in different stages so its no easy task counting each strain.
a spreadsheet app on my phone would be ideal if anyone knows of one.
Im pretty sure google has an app and you can get microsoft excel on your phone... i to use a code (1,2,3,4) system and a calendar... but dont lose the sheet you put the strains and numbers on hahaha ill usually tape that to a wall somewhere high up.

iKharon

iKharon

Im pretty sure google has an app and you can get microsoft excel on your phone... i to use a code (1,2,3,4) system and a calendar... but dont lose the sheet you put the strains and numbers on hahaha ill usually tape that to a wall somewhere high up.
Laminate that shit. While nine yards lmao. Waterproofed and outta reach

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Laminate that shit. While nine yards lmao. Waterproofed and outta reach
Hahaha ya if you lose the paper that has the name and matching number on it youre sol... then for the pots i usually just use masking tape and a marker

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

I use a spreadsheet and print a waterproof label. The label goes on a strip of copper tied around the base of the plant. The label is the Strain abbreviated to three letters plus a number if their are multiple pheno types,-Sex, Kind- days in flower. So a label for Girl Scout Cookies would look like GSC2-FmIn-63. So the label tells me this is the second phenotype, It is a from Fem seed and Indica strain that finishes in 63 days. Another example KiF1-FeSa-84 =Killing Fields, pheno #1, Sativa female from regular seed that finishes in 84 days.

LI grows

LI grows

I use a spreadsheet and print a waterproof label. The label goes on a strip of copper tied around the base of the plant. The label is the Strain abbreviated to three letters plus a number if their are multiple pheno types,-Sex, Kind- days in flower. So a label for Girl Scout Cookies would look like GSC2-FmIn-63. So the label tells me this is the second phenotype, It is a from Fem seed and Indica strain that finishes in 63 days. Another example KiF1-FeSa-84 =Killing Fields, pheno #1, Sativa female from regular seed that finishes in 84 days.
Can i see your spreadsheet template?

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Copper tag with waterproof label. Gorilla Glue pheno 1, it is a Female from regular seed, Sativa Hybrid that finishes in 60 days.

IMG 1791
Last edited:
jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Put in your seed clone date, how many weeks in veg. Then you can work across and figure out harvest date. It is pretty simple. I can work thru it if their is interest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom