Anyone have a rosin press for sale in California specifically SoCal

• Thread starter Bubba kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Looking to get a good rosin press and looking to save some money. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has one for sale. Needs to be in very good condition

Thanks

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Looking to get a good rosin press and looking to save some money. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has one for sale. Needs to be in very good condition

Thanks
You and me both. Might be worth making one.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I’ve been looking into this lately. It could be worth making one but there are some pretty decent pre built ones out there. I’m trying to gauge a price range that it would take to build a decent one and compare it to some pre built options.
What have you come up with as far as components for building one

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

What have you come up with as far as components for building one

I want one that is quite legit. It would have to last nearly forever and be large enough that I will always be happy with it. With that reasoning I am aiming to press something around an ounce at a time. This way Im not fuckin around with 2 or 3 gram presses and can get rid of a lot of product if need be. Similarly a press that is able to press up to an ounce will still work great for smaller presses if need be.

So if I was to make one I would need it to be somewhere in the 12-20 ton press range. With a press of that size I would need a legit frame for it, something like a nice H-frame bearing press. Now check out this press from dabpress ( rosin press link ). I would rather have something compact like this PLUS it has the added bonus of being able to tilt horizontally. I think if this company sold larger models I would just pick up something like this because it does seem rather convenient to buy it ready to go.

I have been gauging whether or not building a PID to heat up aluminum blocks would be worth it too, but I think after the amount of time required to build it, it would be easier to just spend a bit more and have that finished product delivered right to the door.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

$200 - 1000's
That small one would do me well for $199.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

$200 - 1000's
That small one would do me well for $199.
Yeah I’ve seen that one before. It is nice and easy but I’m sure you won’t be pressing more than an eight of flower at a time. I’m thinking that, for me anyways, it would only be good if you were happy with pressing rosin as per needed. I am looking to condense my stock of product (not that I’m selling I’m just saying I would like to have less volume wise). If my fam can only smoke a few pounds a year then pressing rosin beats keeping more flower than I need around.

What are your guys’ thoughts on making bubble hash and pressing that?

I’ve also been learning a lot on Afghani style hand pressed hash. I wanna try making some of that.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Yeah I’ve seen that one before. It is nice and easy but I’m sure you won’t be pressing more than an eight of flower at a time. I’m thinking that, for me anyways, it would only be good if you were happy with pressing rosin as per needed. I am looking to condense my stock of product (not that I’m selling I’m just saying I would like to have less volume wise). If my fam can only smoke a few pounds a year then pressing rosin beats keeping more flower than I need around.

What are your guys’ thoughts on making bubble hash and pressing that?

I’ve also been learning a lot on Afghani style hand pressed hash. I wanna try making some of that.
That would make a nice clean rosin. At an eight every few seconds you could do a ounce pretty quick. The set up, putting the flower or hash into parchment paper, would be time consuming but once done you could put it in the freezer. I bet rosin tincture would taste good too.

I like that little one but I've spent too much $ the past couple months, according to my better-half🤣

Maybe for Christmas.

Top Bottom