Anyone have any results with BLOOMCITY ORGANICS LINE?

• Thread starter dannnz33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dannnz33

I’m a rookie grower and bought this line due to its advertised simplicity and wondering if anyone here has used and had good results with it?

Anyone have any results with bloomcity organics line
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I use a couple of their products and have good luck. I haven’t tried their nutrient program yet but I couldnt imagine you having any issues with it. They are a rock solid company from what I’ve experienced and I’d imagine this would be another solid addition to their lineup. It’s also fairly inexpensive and simple so give it a go and let us know how you like it.

That being said it’s important to know your soil and it’s nutrient content as well as the makeup of your water. Those factors help determine the pace of feeding and when you feed them. Don’t go overboard and you’ll do fine.

D

dannnz33

Thanks @JWM2 , I read a lot into it and have been using the nutrients for 2 months but I just bought all the high yield products in addition to the box I fed them last night and the dark period is almost over can’t wait to see what happens I added the 35% hydrogen peroxide, silica, salmon fertilizer, humic soil replenish I followed instructions to a tee maybe on the conservative side had to throw out a herm that I most likely stressed out due to replanting a cpl times and I have one def female and one that is still to early to tell but here’s my female before the addition last night first week into flower stage!

4DC8E794 EB8A 47B1 835F 20DF2373F63B
1E48F562 8AB5 45AA BE80 C029748192CB
E5ADE726 E37C 4FDA 88CD E2B94AFC76C6
47F7A0DA E0C1 43D3 A3CC D665BF658A7E
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m a rookie grower and bought this line due to its advertised simplicity and wondering if anyone here has used and had good results with it?
what is there web site?never heard of them and would like to check out what it made from,ive got a ton of soil to build and been checking some of these companies out to see if there product align with what i use and with hope of same stuff lesser price for bulk products

D

dannnz33

bloomcityorganics.com pretty detailed on their products and woke up this morning and plants loved their added nutes

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
what is there web site?never heard of them and would like to check out what it made from,ive got a ton of soil to build and been checking some of these companies out to see if there product align with what i use and with hope of same stuff lesser price for bulk products

I’ve just started using their worm casting compost tea myself. Seems to be helping with the soils microbiology. It can be used when composting also which is nice. It’s a newer product of theirs. Might be worth checking out. Let me know what you think of it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’ve just started using their worm casting compost tea myself. Seems to be helping with the soils microbiology. It can be used when composting also which is nice. It’s a newer product of theirs. Might be worth checking out. Let me know what you think of it.
i will give it a look thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just pulled it up,are you talking about the worm tea concentrate?

D

dannnz33

Plant looks nice. But why would there be concentrated hydrogen peroxide in an organic grow? It would kill off all the beneficial bacteria on one application.
Well as I read it it oxygenates the soil to help with intake and roots from what I understand from their write up on it and recommends it used every watering but like I said it’s my first grow and from bag seeds although I’m in the process of my second grow and used Blimburn gelato 33 seeds 2 and 2 Strawberry OG from Cali connection all feminized so if I’m doing something wrong let me know but I’ll be honest my plant reacted well to it from the watering last night.

6E2F463F 996E 4C84 ACC9 E3E9C009A370
644AACF2 3895 43B4 BE8E B6B2F9E13DE2
896AF838 7EF1 451D 8542 4BB342FD579E
18AE23B6 48D5 4F18 997D B21F4CAF90FE
B91ACA50 C818 4191 A7D7 AE40AFA44697
080B033A 0D76 4293 A6BF E48C32DF7EBB
8FF5FCF8 C4F8 4887 9288 1562651007D3
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well as I read it it oxygenates the soil to help with intake and roots from what I understand from their write up on it and recommends it used every watering but like I said it’s my first grow and from bag seeds although I’m in the process of my second grow and used Blimburn gelato 33 seeds 2 and 2 Strawberry OG from Cali connection all feminized so if I’m doing something wrong let me know but I’ll be honest my plant reacted well to it from the watering last night.

I have read that h2o2 does help oxygenate the roots but with an organic system the media needs bacteria to break down nutrients and i thought h2o2 would kill those bacteria.

But your plants look pretty healthy. There is a bit of “the claw” going on which indicates the nutrients (particularly nitrogen) are too high and stressing the plant. If it continues you would likely see tip burn so go easier on the nutrients is my opinion.

I will have to read more about peroxide. I avoided it when i wanted to get rid of gnats as i grow in a potting soil base and didnt want to disturb the micro life.

Stuff sure cleans out infections on us quick.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Are teas used when making your own soil / compost or is it something that I should be adding ?
i use tea as my feed,that and KNF products i make,i feed them every other week,knf first week tea next and so on,thats it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have read that h2o2 does help oxygenate the roots but with an organic system the media needs bacteria to break down nutrients and i thought h2o2 would kill those bacteria.

But your plants look pretty healthy. There is a bit of “the claw” going on which indicates the nutrients (particularly nitrogen) are too high and stressing the plant. If it continues you would likely see tip burn so go easier on the nutrients is my opinion.

I will have to read more about peroxide. I avoided it when i wanted to get rid of gnats as i grow in a potting soil base and didnt want to disturb the micro life.

my understanding to the peroxide is it used in closed in controled systems as in hydro,aqua on top of that stuff maybe he will set it straight,idont know for sure just came across him telling someone the difrences,this i do know nitro takes your buzz away and it sucks hahahhahha

D

dannnz33

Thanks for the feed back!
I believe you’re right as a new grower a cpl weeks ago before flower stage started I got a bit nutrient happy and ended up catching it on time I read that it should be flushed with neutral water so I used 6 gallons but I don’t think it was enough but it got me past and since this is the first week of flower I started the different nutrient mix from the kit I bought from bloomcity and yesterday added the peroxide and all the other supplements but I stayed on the min of the recommendation next time I’ll go half.
Back on the peroxide I would really hope that they wouldn’t mislead the consumers because it does say to use on soil medium which I’m using fox farm ocean blend.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks for the feed back!
I believe you’re right as a new grower a cpl weeks ago before flower stage started I got a bit nutrient happy and ended up catching it on time I read that it should be flushed with neutral water so I used 6 gallons but I don’t think it was enough but it got me past and since this is the first week of flower I started the different nutrient mix from the kit I bought from bloomcity and yesterday added the peroxide and all the other supplements but I stayed on the min of the recommendation next time I’ll go half.
Back on the peroxide I would really hope that they wouldn’t mislead the consumers because it does say to use on soil medium which I’m using fox farm ocean blend.

No need to go flush crazy. Just fertilize less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom