Anyone have experience with Aptus, Emerald Harvest, CANNNA? just switched to COCO

• Thread starter ALIV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ALIV

ALIV

I've been using the entire Aptus line for years with different bases inn soil (not including the NPK Pellets). Im currently using Emerald Harvest Grow, Micro, Bloom 3 part base. I also add emerald goddess and honey chome to the mix. I am considering dropping Emerald Goddess I don't see the point of using it anymore. I also am on the verge of switching to Canna A+B, dropping EH grow, micro bloom, and emerald goddess. Thoughts? Also for Aptus users, are you feeding your additives with every feed? I grow 1 plant per 1k light, 10 gal pot, co2 perfect conditions around the clock.

newh

newh

I've been using the entire Aptus line for years with different bases inn soil (not including the NPK Pellets). Im currently using Emerald Harvest Grow, Micro, Bloom 3 part base. I also add emerald goddess and honey chome to the mix. I am considering dropping Emerald Goddess I don't see the point of using it anymore. I also am on the verge of switching to Canna A+B, dropping EH grow, micro bloom, and emerald goddess. Thoughts? Also for Aptus users, are you feeding your additives with every feed? I grow 1 plant per 1k light, 10 gal pot, co2 perfect conditions around the clock.
I never tried Aptus it looks a lil pricey to me.I have used Canna coco for a couple years now with very consistent results

ALIV

ALIV

I never tried Aptus it looks a lil pricey to me.I have used Canna coco for a couple years now with very consistent results
It can get a little pricey, it's also very concentrated. Ive grown with a variety of nutrient lines. I always seem to gravitate back to Aptus, the quality and yield are always there.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Reason to switch off EH to Canna? EH is just GH 3 part. I would at least use it up first. Always room to tweak it. Price of nutes doesn't equal quality of them or the plants. I mean unless you are looking to not spend as much on nutes just keep using what you know.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
the grow shop told me emerald harvest was on the way out as i was expressing interest. im about to try the canna a ,b for coco following their nute chart. apparently canna a b (for coco) if i ph my vented tap water to 7.0 and add the nutes its supposed to be buffered i guess to the correct ph. it sounds if'e i want to stick to 6.5 to 6.3 ish. im getting frustrated waiting for seeds to start. its taken 4 days to start to pop in the damp paper towel method. good luck with canna, i think its expensive though good quality. dry nutes are in the future probably.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
the grow shop told me emerald harvest was on the way out as i was expressing interest. im about to try the canna a ,b for coco following their nute chart. apparently canna a b (for coco) if i ph my vented tap water to 7.0 and add the nutes its supposed to be buffered i guess to the correct ph. it sounds if'e i want to stick to 6.5 to 6.3 ish. im getting frustrated waiting for seeds to start. its taken 4 days to start to pop in the damp paper towel method. good luck with canna, i think its expensive though good quality. dry nutes are in the future probably.

It's exactly the same as GH 3 part (which isnt going anywhere) so any of the modified schedules for GH work the same for it. Buddy runs it and PPM's where the same with what I told him to mix @. So if you wanna run EH go for it. There is 3 or 4 other lines with the same exact bottles if it falls through.

Dry nutes all the way broski. Fuck paying for water.

Seraphine

Seraphine

It's exactly the same as GH 3 part (which isnt going anywhere) so any of the modified schedules for GH work the same for it. Buddy runs it and PPM's where the same with what I told him to mix @. So if you wanna run EH go for it. There is 3 or 4 other lines with the same exact bottles if it falls through.

That’s exactly what I switched to. Never going back to paying for “water”

S

SmokeSupreme

which dry nutes my man?

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

The switch to canna coco would definitely simplify your base.
Never ran aptus myself, but knew many who were devoted to that exact combo (canna a&b + aptus)

It got to the point where I could tell when a friend was experimenting with aptus by the taste, if I knew the strain well enough.

Seraphine

Seraphine

which dry nutes my man?

I use masterblend. It’s a three part system. Can be bought on amazon. I did find one flaw in it, I had to buy a separate cal-mag for during flower since I eliminate the calcium nitrate after the second week of flower. Other than that, I am very happy with the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom