Anyone Have Experience With These

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

DNA genetics chocolope and nirvanas haze 1 any tips should I run them together or seperate both sativa dominant just looking for some. Ideas on these and I've never grown either strain . Was the smoke good ??

Anyone have experience with these
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I've seen a couple good smoke Reports but not many diaries I got 5 regs as freebies if I get a male and female I may pollen Chunk to have more seeds . I'm honestly excited just didn't know what to excpect

gwheels

gwheels

Chocalope tastes great. Nirnvanas haze sounds good. I like haze without skunk or lemon. I wonder if it is like that. Good luck

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'm looking forward to the chocolope . The haze Is suppose to be a earthy tasteing bud . Its lambsbreadXMexican hazeXcholate Thai . Think I'm gonna do seperate runs 1 just chocolope and 1 run haze !

P

PharmHand

I had a great pheno of chocolope years ago. Found it in a ten pack..... 3 came up all mutey and weird 4 were completely void of trichomes or smell. But one.... One was unreal. Wreaked of cat piss and mangoes, not chocolatey at all but very tasty and super strong nose on it great frost too

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I had a great pheno of chocolope years ago. Found it in a ten pack..... 3 came up all mutey and weird 4 were completely void of trichomes or smell. But one.... One was unreal. Wreaked of cat piss and mangoes, not chocolatey at all but very tasty and super strong nose on it great frost too
I'm hopeing for a chocolate pheno I can clone the shit out of .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
4E84E4CF 0C1D 4E2D AC0C DEDE6B36D724
Speaking of which I just popped a few chocolate diesel s1 seeds a few minutes ago. Got some cookies n cream coming hopefully tomorrow that I’m going to pop as well.

I had the original choco d f1s back years ago and grew it for a few years. Hoping to find some decent similar phenos in these. I’ve got 20 chances to find a keeper so I’m crossing my fingers.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes I will. I’m waiting for the cookies n cream to arrive so I can do them both in one diary. The cookies n cream are suppose to be F1s so we’ll see. Hoping to cross them and do some bxing to the choco d.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

When you post it I will bookmark it I'm going to do a diary on my Choco thinking of popping all 5 for one run !!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ll do the same. Looking forward to see how they turn out. Been thinking of chocolope for a little while now. I was shocked when I found these S1 seeds. I know what to look for so it’ll be interesting. It was the best strain I ever had in my garden. I also grew cherry ak-47 for years and almost cried when I lost her due to my own stupid error. But those tears were quickly relieved when I started growing choco d. The pheno I had tasted like tootsie rolls.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Cherry AK sounds great and i haven't grew choco d but all I hear is good things . I'm wanting to get a good Chem dawg as well . Yummy tootsie rolls sounds great infused with thc .
I’ll do the same. Looking forward to see how they turn out. Been thinking of chocolope for a little while now. I was shocked when I found these S1 seeds. I know what to look for so it’ll be interesting. It was the best strain I ever had in my garden. I also grew cherry ak-47 for years and almost cried when I lost her due to my own stupid error. But those tears were quickly relieved when I started growing choco d. The pheno I had tasted like tootsie rolls.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
B7D3165C EC72 438B BA56 9C0ABE0671C0

Here’s a pic of the cookies n cream I got from a buddy who is consequently the one providing the seeds. It’s hard to tell from the pic but there are hues of purple mixed in and it looks really good.

He hooked me up with this when I took him The Growing Rack to try out. He loves it and is currently using it to grow Bruce Banner, Cookies n Cream and one other strain I can’t recall off the top of my head.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Cherry AK sounds great and i haven't grew choco d but all I hear is good things . I'm wanting to get a good Chem dawg as well . Yummy tootsie rolls sounds great infused with thc .

Yeah I had grown the original serious seeds f1 a year before and was new to growing so I didn’t clone them. Plus I thought heavens stairway would always stock them. Well they didn’t. I waited months and it never came back in stock.

So Joey Weed made a bunch of f2s and sold them on cbay for about $40-50 a pack. It was in that pack that I found the cherry pheno ak-47. I think I got 6 females out of a pack of 10 seeds and 5 of them were nearly identical to the F1s I had grown out the year or so before.

But one was special. It was so much frostier than the others. It was a bit lankier than the others as well. It didn’t have the sandlewood smell that the others did. And it’s potency was off the charts. Luckily by this time I was well versed in cloning and she stayed in my garden for years until I flowered the mother and the clones I took from her rotted. I was careless and by the time I noticed it was too late. I tried to reveg her but she just dried up and died. I seriously cried once I grasped what had happened.

Anyhow it was a hard lesson to learn but I hope to get that cherry pheno back one day. I hear you can find them from F1s but it’s pretty rare. But I still have hope as that strain is still commercially available so I’m not too worried about it.

My main goal is to get back that choco d I once had. Once I do it’s going to be spread around far and wide :-)

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

See this is why I love this forum tbh . Talking to others Realy broadens my view . It's part of the learning curb I'm just now getting my grows back going . Moved and i lost my super lemon haze and my blue dreams mothers I was useing . im wanting to get into breeding but I'm haveing trouble figuring out what room or space to use lol

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I had grown the original serious seeds f1 a year before and was new to growing so I didn’t clone them. Plus I thought heavens stairway would always stock them. Well they didn’t. I waited months and it never came back in stock.

So Joey Weed made a bunch of f2s and sold them on cbay for about $40-50 a pack. It was in that pack that I found the cherry pheno ak-47. I think I got 6 females out of a pack of 10 seeds and 5 of them were nearly identical to the F1s I had grown out the year or so before.

But one was special. It was so much frostier than the others. It was a bit lankier than the others as well. It didn’t have the sandlewood smell that the others did. And it’s potency was off the charts. Luckily by this time I was well versed in cloning and she stayed in my garden for years until I flowered the mother and the clones I took from her rotted. I was careless and by the time I noticed it was too late. I tried to reveg her but she just dried up and died. I seriously cried once I grasped what had happened.

Anyhow it was a hard lesson to learn but I hope to get that cherry pheno back one day. I hear you can find them from F1s but it’s pretty rare. But I still have hope as that strain is still commercially available so I’m not too worried about it.

My main goal is to get back that choco d I once had. Once I do it’s going to be spread around far and wide :)

Joey is back and offering his AK47... fyi. Hoping for that cherry pheno myself!

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm on the hunt for chocolate myself also. Got bodhi's chocolate trip going now and a pack of Chocolat Diesel F2's on ice. Nice to hear there's chocolate phenos in the choc d. Been eyeballing a pack of chocolate thai also.

Didn't find chocolate in the chocolope but they were great plants. Very terpy with a melon funk that tasted great too. From the original drop years ago.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

ill most likely be looking for another chocolate strain soon . I have poped all5 of my chocolope and 4 have came up outof the soil this morning .

Top Bottom