Wanted Anyone have TGA Vortex?

• Thread starter buckaroobonsai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buckaroobonsai

buckaroobonsai

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if anybody around here is sitting on TGA Vortex? I’m trying to scratch up enough beans for a preservation run on them, any help would be greatly appreciated… thanks 🙏

buckaroobonsai

buckaroobonsai

Sorry, popped all mine ten years ago.

Irie Genetics has an excellent Jack The Ripper F2 available, if that's of interest.
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it! Not in the market for JTR at the moment, but thank you nonetheless 🙏

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if anybody around here is sitting on TGA Vortex? I’m trying to scratch up enough beans for a preservation run on them, any help would be greatly appreciated… thanks 🙏
Aloha Yes, There are a few packs of Vortex left on GeneticSupply.com under Groundbreaking Seed Group on the front page. They are F2's from Subcools F1's.

buckaroobonsai

buckaroobonsai

Aloha Yes, There are a few packs of Vortex left on GeneticSupply.com under Groundbreaking Seed Group on the front page. They are F2's from Subcools F1's.
Thanks for the reply, we did wind up grabbing a pack of those f2’s, along with finding 2-5 packs of f1’s, much appreciated 🙏

buckaroobonsai

buckaroobonsai

So we gathered the Vortex for a preservation run… one of the donators is looking for Space Queen, if anyone has it please hit me up in dm, thanks 🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom