• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone Heard from JoeShmoe?

Has anyone heard about or from our friend JoeShmoe? Last news I am aware of is he was busted, in jail, and we were raising funds via a charity auction here for him. The charity auction thread was closed but no results were ever posted about how well we did raising these funds, I donated some prints to his Mrs. I'm just curious how he and his Mrs. are doing..any news would be appreciated? Many thanks, and best wishes to you Joe..DD

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Posted here elsewhere, I believe he got 3.5yrs, to be served in-state.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow! For a plant...sad country we live in! Thank You for the up-date Seamaiden! monkey5

Aligee

Aligee

State time he'll be out real soon ...prob gonna lay low on parole one would think !!! my donations i sent in never got listed on the auction :( for some reason !!! it's all good
free bro schmoe !!!

E

edux10

is the story posted anywhere? I dont want to intrude, but im courious. I know how stuff like this can be on a public forum tho.

M

MSL Foundation

He should be getting out in around 9 months, unless they release him early...

Keep sending good vibes and if you can afford it put some cash on his books. He always helped my wife out with trim and meds when he could afford it.

Gotta say again....Logic is as cool as it gets for putting together that Charity Auction for him and his family. Much Respect!

MSL

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey many thanks for everyone posting and your updates on Joe. A big thank you to Logic for putting that auction together. Joe..karma your way brother...DD

L

Lone Wolf

hey whats up doobie... whats up with eye see mag??????????????? when we gonna be able to get back on ??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bong-hits: :bong-hits: :bong-hits:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Lone Wolf.. I do not know who you are on the site you mention, I respect this site and hesitate to exchange this type of info here. If you contact me there possibly I can explain but my resources are limited.
Karma to you Joe and your family..I hope to see you back on the boards when you get out...your expertise and friendship is missed. DD

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
His wife and some family came up to the mountains a few weeks ago>>>>They got to have a picture taken together during one of there visits:) Man oh man has he gained fifty pounds or so>>>>purt n near fat body:giggle Looks healthy as ever:)
>>>>smokin some Stardawg thinking of him:)<<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
GTD many thanks to you for keeping us in the loop. I thought those boys worked out in the joint..DD

N

NorCalD9

His wife and some family came up to the mountains a few weeks ago>>>>They got to have a picture taken together during one of there visits:) Man oh man has he gained fifty pounds or so>>>>purt n near fat body:giggle Looks healthy as ever:)
>>>>smokin some Stardawg thinking of him:)<<<<

gtd
So is that other post true GTD is Mr Schmoe really out???

Peace
D9

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
It's only true if Danny says it's true!

:giggle
Shmoe is a free bird:)Got to see him and his wife on Friday<>>Loaded him up with some Chemdog D and Stardawg for his smoking pleasure:)He is able to medicate still Whoooooooooooooh

gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<Sea high fives GTD>

I bet the two of them are needing some serious "alone" time, eh? I know I would if I were her.

N

NorCalD9

AWESOME news thats GTD.... we gotta get that man growing again :) lol

Peace
D9

G

Grat3fulh3ad

:giggle
Shmoe is a free bird:)Got to see him and his wife on Friday<>>Loaded him up with some Chemdog D and Stardawg for his smoking pleasure:)He is able to medicate still Whoooooooooooooh

gtd

Woohoo!! So glad to hear of freedom, pass along my congratulations and offer of whatever help I may be... peace and love

Latest posts

Top Bottom