ANYONE HEARD OF "GLASH" or "GLASS"

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

basically as i was told by the "madd scientist" himself, its a undisclosed catalyst thats used to extract THC into a thin layer of clear/yellowish hardened THC which in my opinion is far more potent then any bubblehash iv smoked and im very familier with bubble bag al's bubble hash, and i find that to be the connoisseurs choice in bubble hash!!!!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I deleted your other thread brother so it's not a double thread:yes

W

wpg_breeder

thanks man couldnt figure out how to do it!!!! appreciate it!

W

wpg_breeder

this isnt quick wash though the best way to explain it is making BHO then taking it 5 steps further.... with a un-told catalyst this product on icmag is not Glash or glass is just quick purged iso

20north

wpg

your talking about taking hash oil BHO and putting it on a peice of glass with dry ice KEEPING IT COLD

step one prepair the dry ice to sit on top of a peice of glass

step two take the glass beFORE IT IS SUPER CHILLED and smear the hash oil all over the glass so it is in a thin layer

then you put the glass on top of your dry ice

then use a razor blade to scrape your dusty hash off

people call it hash dust , dankie dust, bho dust, gold dust, and i guess glash and glass now because its a super UNTOLD IDEA..... that just makes oil more mandible

i think bho is stupid and yea if its dust its not more potent you most likely can just have a chance to dose the extract differently than if it was just GOOOY OIL

i really think this is the idea that wpg

honestly i think people who preffer hash oil /bho / iso are freaks .... Cold water hash is where its at ... we all know its alot of work ... more work than bho but that doesnt mean people should drop their techniques and their bubble bags

there should be more fourms on how to clean hash oils and more awareness of how nasty the product can be

bho takes the pleasure out of cannabis

Y

YoungDizZle

wpg

your talking about taking hash oil BHO and putting it on a peice of glass with dry ice KEEPING IT COLD

step two take the glass beFORE IT IS SUPER CHILLED and smear the hash oil all over the glass so it is in a thin layer

people call it hash dust , dankie dust, bho dust, gold dust, and i guess glash and glass now because its a super UNTOLD IDEA..... that just makes oil more mandible

i think bho is stupid and yea if its dust its not more potent you most likely can just have a chance to dose the extract differently than if it was just GOOOY OIL

honestly i think people who preffer hash oil /bho / iso are freaks .... Cold water hash is where its at ... we all know its alot of work ... more work than bho but that doesnt mean people should drop their techniques and their bubble bags

there should be more fourms on how to clean hash oils and more awareness of how nasty the product can be

in my opinion bho is better. when purged properly its is very very tasty easy to work with ie smoke and i have had lots of bubble hash the only really good bubble i ever got is from an L.A. med club. all the bubble that makes it localy is cheap stuff i have had better and worse than the one i just got and i made a batch of bho with it and it was only 25% thc granted your bubble may be much better than mine but butane is like all THC.

imo

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
wpg

Please keep your Freak comments to yourself as this is the friendly farm no need to insult others>>>>Also am a big fan of BHO>>>>90mic fullmelt blond bubble is damn good>>>>but it dont thump ya like bho>>>>Especially the gobba goo that I produce.

:passingjoint:
gtd

D

DoubleDub

Some tightly held secrets to hash making are hidden within this book:

It was originally written in the 70's but most people don't mention it.. seems like its almost been forgotten with all this butane nonsense nowadays. honestly I've done it all and this book's methods are definitely the most efficient, pure and scientific.

Bubble hash certainly is the most natural. And yeah i agree it does taste the best and if done properly you can actually make some really potent full melt stuff. But you will never yield as much as a solvent can.

Butane is a solvent that does in fact extract THC very well but it turns to gas at room temperature. This makes it really hard to work with, an enormous waste of money and impractical. Plus unless you buy the super pure stuff it contains a lot of contaminants that ruin the quality of your hash.

With D. Golds methods your solvents can be used over and over again. The apparatus can be built almost entirely from Walmart and it even tells you how to isomerize the CBD into THC and the THC into the more phsycoactive thc delta 9.

Anyone who is making butane hash should give this book a read.

To answer your question D. Gold does mention thc crystallization as well.

P.S. You can expect a full tutorial from me with lots of pictures. I will post it right here in the hash making thread before the end of the month. Stay Tuned!

Blaze

Blaze

Sounds like it very likely could have been some sort of simple alcohol extraction. There are so many names for what is basically the same thing though so who knows for sure. Something like what you described can be produced by doing a quick wash with high proof alcohol like ISO alcohol or Everclear. Then it is evaporated, heated, frozen, and the oil crystalizes. Then you scrape off those crystals, consolidate them, apply heat, whip the resulting goo, and freeze it again. The result is this thin, crystal like stuff that almost resembles hard candy. Bubbles like hell, is very potent, and can be anywhere from a golden color to dark brown or black depending on the original extraction. Much, MUCH better than anything that can be made with butane if done right IMO.

I

Inuit

fwiw, the isomerization process is used to convert the cbc/cbn's to thc

I

dextr0

dextr0

There is no need to do any winterizing at all...Imho. Today i used all gathered knowledge and made GLASS. For the procedure i used Everclear. I also use fresh cut buds. 20 min wash, and short drying period with VERY little heat are keys. I used heat from electric stove but not to heat PYREX pan, its to blow hot air over pan to aid in evaporation of everclear. Procedure takes awhile but if you use to much heat complete decarboxlyze happens and makes molasses like instead of hard rock.

(I finally made it Jump!...thanx for all your help if you ever read this, couldnt have done it with out you...
Dextr0)

B

Buddy Hemphill

There is no need to do any winterizing at all...Imho. Today i used all gathered knowledge and made GLASS. For the procedure i used Everclear. I also use fresh cut buds. 20 min wash, and short drying period with VERY little heat are keys. I used heat from electric stove but not to heat PYREX pan, its to blow hot air over pan to aid in evaporation of everclear. Procedure takes awhile but if you use to much heat complete decarboxlyze happens and makes molasses like instead of hard rock.

(I finally made it Jump!...thanx for all your help if you ever read this, couldnt have done it with out you...
Dextr0)

pics and details?........

dextr0

dextr0

pix...i have some but the final was so small that you can barely see it and in general is not a good pic....Details sure.

First of all i make concrete using butane. This is simply BHO do not let the technical words distract you. I use NO type of heat or anything to evaporate the butane off as i find it does nicely by itself. PATIENCE!...
In this step i want to make two things clear. First of all I'm using freshly cut buds. This does not mean 5 days dried, 3 days dried, it means at most a couple of hours from cutting. Secondly, i do not do quick wash butane extraction. I use a medicine bottle lid with hole in it so i can extract butane into curing jar (not recommended its all i have...use Pyrex cup way better!) and let buds soak in butane for 20 min. I know 20 min in butane seems like alot of time as opposed to quick wash but we are using fresh plant matter so is different Imho.

Now after all is dried we pour in Everclear Grain Alcohol. I use 190 proof. I let this soak with a minimally time of at least 30 min also. You will see stuff floating at bottom. We filter this off with Clean NON BLEACH coffee filters. What is left on filters idk gunky stuff from butane? Whatever it is we do not want it so we throw that away and we are left with the liquid we filterd....let slow evaporate. I used burner on electric stove to evaporate a little of this last part because of impatience. One time worked Twice has failed and i produced molasses oil instead of hard rock. This second process makes an absolute. I would recommend letting dry naturally...maybe even in sun.

jump

jump

I finally made it Jump!...thanx for all your help if you ever read this, couldnt have done it with out you...
Dextr0
Congratulations again! Have you tested long soak in butane in thermos?

Onespark

Onespark

Some tightly held secrets to hash making are hidden within this book:

Thanks for posting! I used to have a copy of this great book. I have been keeping my eye out for another one. :party0042:

A

Ariako

BHO will give you cancer, and people who prefer it are misinformed. They only prefer it because butane is an addictive drug in itself. They're like crack heads who don't know they've been smoking crack. The only really clean way to smoke THC is as the man said, ice water extraction. If you want something more pure, go with a high dollar supercritical CO2 setup, but be prepared to spend about 10,000$.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

BHO will give you cancer, and people who prefer it are misinformed. They only prefer it because butane is an addictive drug in itself. They're like crack heads who don't know they've been smoking crack. The only really clean way to smoke THC is as the man said, ice water extraction. If you want something more pure, go with a high dollar supercritical CO2 setup, but be prepared to spend about 10,000$.
bullshit

Blaze

Blaze

Butane is an addictive drug huh? I'd like to see the scientific basis for that, a peer reviewed study or something similar would be nice.

Top Bottom