Anyone Heard of Lowering Temps?

• Thread starter Thetinman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Pretty close, 2.8 ft away. No burns no fouls....
That's why they are growing so slow and doing better when you lower the light. I'd lower the light a lot and get them leaf temps at 79 and watch them flourish.

Thetinman

Thetinman

Well, I wont be able to handle numbers like that....ever.
You have to look back at my other thread..."CMH Lights, what's the deal?"

I had a variety of issues to solve there, using these lights. The reflecting factor is a 10, so must use metallic foils. I just got Vivosun Diamond reflective liner. Big big difference. I also bought the CORRECT vegging bulbs (315- 4200k instead of 3100k) you will see the picture of the rainbow between each other, go go blues.

It's been a short time frame, but alot has already been accomplished...

growsince79

growsince79

Well, I wont be able to handle numbers like that....ever.
You have to look back at my other thread..."CMH Lights, what's the deal?"

I had a variety of issues to solve there, using these lights. The reflecting factor is a 10, so must use metallic foils. I just got Vivosun Diamond reflective liner. Big big difference. I also bought the CORRECT vegging bulbs (315- 4200k instead of 3100k) you will see the picture of the rainbow between each other, go go blues.

It's been a short time frame, but alot has already been accomplished...
Why would you use co2 when you have so many other problems? Lowering temps while starving them of light and adding co2 isn't gonna help.

Thetinman

Thetinman

So many other problems......you didnt read my threads....its explained there. In detail@13 pages and counting....
Everything is explained, just read it...look at the evidence....

You guys and your infinite wisdom have forgotten one central factor...

You haven't used 315CMH LIGHTS have ya....? Well it's not all the same, sorry.... it's there now read it....

T

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So many other problems......you didnt read my threads....its explained there. In detail@13 pages and counting....

You haven't used 315CMH LIGHTS have ya....? Well it's not all the same, sorry.... it's there now read it....

T

lol. Yes I have used my cmh 315 plenty. You have discovered nothing in the time I have been reading your threads. I tried to tell you to slow down you are just spinning.

your plants have shown no change due to lighting position. You do stress them with so many changes though.

sorry. You might want to listen to the excellent and proven growers here offering advice. They have shown amazing work regularly.

growsince79

growsince79

T
I've used mh and hps and led. CMH shouldn't be a problem. Everyone I know that uses them has no complaints. Of course some use florescent to start. Proper watering, no heating mat, no humidifier, no dehumidifier, and no co2 - and the plants always look great. Repeat, proper watering.

Thetinman

Thetinman

Ok whatever.... lets look at the thread and where it is at. Experiments are included.
Now all this is, is my personal findings with pictures. That's it.

Not quite sure if your having a personal problem right now MI. Critical beat ups and lethargic attitude is all I am seeing.

Do me a favor ...move on to the next certain asshole that must stand with your dribble....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok whatever.... lets look at the thread and where it is at. Experiments are included.
Now all this is, is my personal findings with pictures. That's it.

Not quite sure if your having a personal problem right now MI. Critical beat ups and lethargic attitude is all I am seeing.

Do me a favor ...move on to the next certain asshole that must stand with your dribble....

lol. You’re smoking crack not weed huh?

Thetinman

Thetinman

And again, I am at 3600ft, humidity is at 4% today, that's nothing special here.

Went from constant 70° to 95°. And now it will climb near 115° every day at the peak....
The atmosphere is fried dry with almost no humidity to start with....

Every day until October. We have had less that 1" rainfall in 18 months.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
wow...
your problem was overwatering and a bit too much nutrients, it shows on the leaves, than as roots starting getting oxygen she started looking better..
nothing to do with lights..

Thetinman

Thetinman

Zero nutrients, watered when 1 knuckle depth and no moisture. But weight is about a 10th from heavy.

Showed step my step. And again, this is my personal experience. Helpful input may be needed.
But overwatering was not the issue and still is not the issue.
All explained in other threads....

Thetinman

Thetinman

From where I was 7 days prior, to where i am today, is a world of difference. What you saw was transplanted 24 hours ago. From 4" pots to 1 gallon sacks....
Needs a few days to get use to it, and they are usually yellow in certain tinges....

Thetinman

Thetinman

For the exception of the 2 big girls. Hopefully little girls will catch up quick...

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

T

I've been watching this, and so decided to have a visit to the other thread, which is a total shitshow. Variables changed every 6 hours with claims that the changes helped. Pictures of seedlings that "arent stretching" but need to be held up with a stake. Also, apparently cmh bulbs break all known laws of physics. I honestly feel like I know less about growing weed after reading that meth fueled nonsense. Thats my honest assessment. If the old hats here cant get through to you maybe this will. It wont, but it was fun to do at least.

Top Bottom