anyone here running m39

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

whats your opions is it good enough to run as a big yeilder? I have heard mixed reports some saying she is good and potent as long as you let her go 55 days?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Take her at 60-65 and she is badass...I have takin it from 45-70 days and everything in between but if i am goin to be smokin it it goes 65...super huge yields

Tex

J

John Ditchweed

coming from you thats golden 60+ days it will be.... now the problem is finding her to add to the stable always wanted but never knew if she would be worth the hunt

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I let mine go but its around

Tex

JAWS

JAWS

hello TTT:rasta:
cant say ive ran the straight M39 but have ran the BASIC DIESEL which is M39 * SOUR DIESEL and she was a great yielder with resin golf ball buds that held most of there weight after the dry/cure...
peace brother:cool0041:

J

John Ditchweed

wow Jaws that sounds like it may make a good alternitive.... and I bet the sour brings up the taste / potency a bit

J

John Ditchweed

to be quite honest most the Rez strains I have run in the past where pretty badass...

JAWS

JAWS

hey TTT:character0050:
ya man im with texas it was pretty good herm 4sure, i made a small batch of f2's and sent have to a friend down the road abit and he has them running as we speak..he just left about ten minutes ago while he was here he showed me some pics and they seem to be doing quiet well, hes about two weeks into veg and most are at the 1foot mark....i still have pollen in hand so i told him when he gets to flowering let me know and i'd drive out and do the pollenation mysef, so i should have some BASIC DIESEL F3 in the future 4sure...
peace brother:character0050:

J

John Ditchweed

sweet bro... man isnt there a sensi strain that is the same make up of m39?? Like shiva skunk or something? any info on that tex?

A

amstercal

Best weed I ever smoked was some lovingly grown M39. It went 56 days, 3 water farms under a 600W. They pulled 1lb off the 3 plants, only 1 week veg. It was so sticky you could have scraped your tongue for resin. And a little birdie told me a cut (don't know if it's legit) will be coming in to one of the SoCal clubs. I wish I knew how to get ahold of the cut I tasted--it was many years ago now.

420king-MASSES

just for general knowledge beasters are poorly/commercially grown m-39 thats normally pulled weeks early so just find a beaster connectand try to get a cut or 2 ya might luck-out and be able to grab 1 maybe 200 of them on the cheap if your bc connect is the main dude/grower

G

Green Supreme

Here beasters is anything sent to the US. We keep the good fer ourselves dontcha know. Peace GS

J

John Ditchweed

it just goes to show you how you treat a plant makes all the difference... 45 on a 65 is alot of maturing the strain is missing when sold as beasters...

FLB

FLB

ahh the m-39.....one of my all time favorites. The cut I'm familiar with in the nineties in CO did not herm. Shit was so tasty.

O

organickat

Hey John I think big kush has m-39 in it and it's dank ask Manic

J

John Ditchweed

I have smoked the big kush before but didnt care for it all that much... dabney blue is blueberry x m39 I wouldnt mind running her either but I hear she is leafy...

O

organickat

I had a cut of white russian that was huge real huge and potent but I lost her years ago but I still have some beans left maybe its time to start searching

Latest posts

Top Bottom