Anyone know about OXYGEN BOOSTING ur plants roots??

• Thread starter Mr. Greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Greenthum

YES I SAID OXYGEN BOOST UR ROOTS!!!:confused0054:
Its easy all you need is Hydrogen Peroxide! I have a ebb and flow for those who dont know, and it has a 25 gal reservoir my ppms range between 800-1000 and ph 5.5-6.0
I use 1 tablespoon for every 10 gal. of water. Hydrogen Peroxide aka H202 Is water with an EXTRA oxygen molecule so when u add it to ur water it just adds EXTRA oxygen for ur roots.
Only should do it once every week or a little longer NEVER sooner!
YES IT WORKS!!!
Im going to OXYGEN BOOST my plants tonight!
Here are pics before OXYGEN BOOSTING
DSC_0572.JPG

OXYGEN BOOSTING ur plants Strengthens ur roots and help make bigger better plants!

B

Budzilla

Awesome dude,

I have to see this. Can you get H2o2 from the chemist/pharmacy?

I'm sure someone told me this.

...BudZ...

lazarus718

lazarus718

It's more than oxygen boosting bro, it also will attach to and destroy other organic molecules (like spores), will help get rid of chlorine, and will help destroy algae. Good shit, that's why your momma poured in on your boo-boo's when you were little.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Yes sir, That's what i meant by when i said it strengthens roots... But sounds like u know ur stuff.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

can burn or bleach roots so be careful. it does not kill root rot as many think from what i can tell and have read. also i believe reading that it breaks down fast and the oxygen is dissipated over a short period of time like 24 hours so you would need to keep adding it for the effect.

someone correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while since i did any research on h202 but that's what i remember.

M

Mr. Greenthum

can burn or bleach roots so be careful. it does not kill root rot as many think from what i can tell and have read. also i believe reading that it breaks down fast and the oxygen is dissipated over a short period of time like 24 hours so you would need to keep adding it for the effect.

someone correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while since i did any research on h202 but that's what i remember.
Yes that is right... but everything dissipates the reason why it lasts only 24 hrs is because its a boost. It does not kill root rot but it is a good preventative.
U cant keep adding it or it will bleach or burn ur roots so every couple of days or a week is good to wait until u add more.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Solid points gents, I wouldn't want to hang my leg in that shit for longer than a min or so, neither would your roots. Good thing it dissipates quickly. Awesome input guys, keep it coming!

lazarus718

lazarus718

What r ur views on this technique Lazarus?

I think it's solid man as long as you watch your girls. I know it's a must if you are introducing new clones to the grow and want to take care of any pathogens from the outside. Good shit man, get the info out there.

B

Budzilla

Its only Hydrogen and Oxygen at the end of the day. Two key building blocks that the plants need anyway. I can't see how it can cause problems like the other guy posted.

So if I do this every week or say every 10 days I can reduce my Algae growth - You get shit loads of Algae on Fytocell, it looks like mushy pea's in a week or so.
Do you think this would be an effective way of also controlling the Algae growth as well as giving an o2 boost mate?? just to confirm??

...BudZ...

M

Mr. Greenthum

Its only Hydrogen and Oxygen at the end of the day. Two key building blocks that the plants need anyway. I can't see how it can cause problems like the other guy posted.

So if I do this every week or say every 10 days I can reduce my Algae growth - You get shit loads of Algae on Fytocell, it looks like mushy pea's in a week or so.
Do you think this would be an effective way of also controlling the Algae growth as well as giving an o2 boost mate?? just to confirm??

...BudZ...

It wont take the algae AWAY it will just disinfect it. It Will make sure no molds or anything start growing.

B

Budzilla

Yeah, I'm not too worries about the algae itself, that's just another plant and if it so wishes i do not blame it for wanting to grow in my pots.

Its all the other crap that sometimes it attracts.

M

Mr. Greenthum

yeah although some algae has harmful bacteria that can damage ur roots so its better that u try to do something bout it

B

Budzilla

Really, i'll have to look into that.

I haven't worried too much as I guessed it would only grow on the surface till the canopy blocked out the light and the springtails would then come and eat the Algae.

M

Mr. Greenthum

AFTER THE BOOST!
DSC_0581.JPG

Went out this morning and the roots were amazing! They grew quite a bit and they r super healthy looking tons of root hairs!!:icon_spin:

singlespeed

singlespeed

Yeah bro, I love the coco-mat squares underneath. I almost did that but cheaped-out at the very end. Next time! Does H2O2 have any side effects if you are already using hygrozyme also?

Top Bottom