Anyone know about pipe lagging?

• Thread starter Gandalfalfa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordVane

LordVane

I don’t see that happening in the near future, the government is about to make a fortune from taxing cannabis. Have you ever seen figures for tax revenue of alcohol?

psilobuds

psilobuds

yeah, but then there’s the rest of the world. sorry 2 inform u mate but not everyone on this forum is a yankee. and until our dumb arse governments follow suit, we r stuck hiding our activities in the shadows. i dont feel like i’m breaking any ethical boundaries, and its shit feeling like ur being constantly persecuted over growing a plant. i’ve been doing this 4 a long time now and have watched so many mates go down and lose bloody EVERYTHING because of refusing 2 bow 2 uncle sam’s anti pot sentiment. what future generations will think i can only imagine them shaking their heads in disbelief. i would love 2 b able 2 grow in plain sight, tell all my friends about it, show off all my cool gear and hard work but have had 2 operate in near constant secrecy. i’d seriously immigrate 2 colorado if i could.

Plasma

Plasma

Just remember guys, it’s never going to sound as loud to someone else as it does to you. Your paranoid ears have been finely tuned (unless you genuinely have hearing issues) people most probably won’t hear white noise unless they are trying to hear white noise.

Grow Up

Grow Up

That’s true!! My fridge is louder and I only just noticed that because I’m sitting in my kitchen reading this thread! lol..

entropy99

entropy99

Yeah that's true about noise, the opposite about smells. Over the years my nose has become desensitized to the pong. I’m sure this is the case for many growers.

Top Bottom