Anyone Know Any Medical Dispensaries Selling Seeds?

• Thread starter HiPlainDrftr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hookup

I find it extremely ironic that I was recently banned after many years of being a loyal member of this site for posting mtarebels email address for a member that had a question for him and yet there is link after link to actual seedbanks in this thread?I'm proud of you guys,fuck yeah overgrow the world.fuck anyone who tries to hold us down.
There is no justice when the fortunes of one person is directly tied to holding the many back,eventually the people rise up and demand change.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I find it extremely ironic that I was recently banned after many years of being a loyal member of this site for posting mtarebels email address for a member that had a question for him and yet there is link after link to actual seedbanks in this thread?I'm proud of you guys,fuck yeah overgrow the world.fuck anyone who tries to hold us down.
There is no justice when the fortunes of one person is directly tied to holding the many back,eventually the people rise up and demand change.
I don't think you are alone in your assessment. I hope this doesn't violate tos.

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

The Clinic has seeds for sale in Denver.
Yes, I've tried the Clinic or "The Bank". I got some of the SAGE series. Growing some now.
I even got stuff from MMJ America, some kinda fem Larry OG cross with a terrible germination rate.
Got stuff from HelpingHands/Bud Depot

and also The Green Solution

But that is about it for seed options available to a Med Dispensary in northern Colorado.
Its a pretty closed system here. A Med dispensary can only purchase seeds produced from another Med Dispensary. I can't bring in stuff outside of the system, or I wouldn't be posting here.

Anyone heard of anything in the Springs? Pueblo? Western Slope?

scoop

scoop

Such a ridiculous rule/law/overstep. I remember when I got my first card in 2003 and called "Debra" and ask how/where to get seeds/clones "legally". They had no clue/care....and wouldn't even touch the question. At the time she said (paraphrase so you get the idea) "it isn't our responsibility to provide genetics and we have absolutely nothing to do with that, nor can we advise you any further where to procure such items"

Now they are up everyone's ass. LOL. Like I say...make those seeds folks....... make those seeds.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not like the old days, seeds were a bummer....
Really is true country...As kids we would load up a hookah from glassware we swiped from science class with seeds and stems inside a cardboard dryer box and smoke ourselves dizzy..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, I've tried the Clinic or "The Bank". I got some of the SAGE series. Growing some now.
I even got stuff from MMJ America, some kinda fem Larry OG cross with a terrible germination rate.

But that is about it for seed options available to a Med Dispensary in northern Colorado.
Its a pretty closed system here. A Med dispensary can only purchase seeds produced from another Med Dispensary. I can't bring in stuff outside of the system, or I wouldn't be posting here.

What about. Immaculate conception. Like can you source seeds and then say that something hermied and now you have seeds

epitome

epitome

Lol

I meant to post this
What about. Immaculate conception. Like can you source seeds and then say that something hermied and now you have seeds
Industry is already saturated with lies anyhow...i dont see how that wouldnt work lol criminals trying to evolve a concious or code of ethics is just the tip of the iceberg... I bet

xavier7995

xavier7995

Not like the old days, seeds were a bummer....

I can't help but shake my head sadly regarding all the seeds we tossed away. We used to play johnny potseeds and just take pocketful with us wherever and just toss them on the ground to see if they would take.

epitome

epitome

I can't help but shake my head sadly regarding all the seeds we tossed away. We used to play johnny potseeds and just take pocketful with us wherever and just toss them on the ground to see if they would take.
....or we would throw them out into ditches while smoking out the ride, intentionally to make weeds more common and normal to see on the side of the road anywhere lol like all the nebraska wild ditchweed...

xavier7995

xavier7995

The area where I grew up still had the fields of rope dope. It was impressive as all get out to see a field, but well...it took quite a bit to catch a buzz and I think that was probably just from a lack of oxygen. So many sad middle/high school kids, thought you hit the jackpot only to wind up with a headache.

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Or just swap excellent grey market beans for whatever you can legally get, between the packages.

It's a dumb rule, and it's not like you're selling them or trying to fool anyone who matters.

A seed is a seed is a seed, outside the packaging/labeling.

K

kolah

I've never had a problem ordering and receiving seeds from overseas. I've always sent cash too. I have them shipped to another address different from where I live. I use a few trusted seed banks and always get the insurance with it. No probs with germ rates or hermies and I've used a lot of fem seeds in the past (I really like Dinefem) Most usually I receive my gear in 2-4 weeks. Not bad. I haven't heard anything too good about Colorado beans or distributors. But it is a shame we can't buy them right here.

My only gripe is that this year I ordered Rare Dankness Ghost Rain Haze #1 fem seeds ( from Attitude) and not a one popped tails. ??? They were 3 fem seeds. I've never had that happen before. Ever. I was going to bitch but decided to jut let it go. No more RD for me. Sorry RD.

S

SooperSmurph

Sometimes those projects actually work, weed plants have been found sprouting in city planters and government buildings for years, the thing that changes between happenings is the scale, sometimes just 1 very noticeable plant, sometimes they're chasing them down and pulling them as fast as they can because there are so many.

Once lived on a property with a cheat landlord, didn't tell us the property was in foreclosure, so when we got the bank notice on the door we stopped paying rent, and proceded to sow thousands of bag/ditch seeds in his yard. Not sure who was more unhappy, us, him, or the bank who had to reclaim a property covered in ditch weed plants.

Last edited:
6ohMax

6ohMax

Colorado springs

Natural Mystic Caregivers.

Top Bottom