Anyone know Berry White genetics?!?

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

I've had someone tell me the Greg x blueberry. I have no idea what the Greg is. The strain is rare from Mendocino county the outdoor looks like top grade Indoor which is just unheared of. Requires very little light produces rock hard buds that smelly like chemy rotten fruit. Any info I can get would be great. I've googled it and its saying blue berry x white widow... No way, she has way to much sativa in her. She will stretch 3-4 times her size.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Lemonhoko made one that was Blueberry x White indica,should be pics here if you do a search.

bonkia

bonkia

My partner this year had the cut shared it with me on the grounds that I didn't give her away. However, I told him I planed on breeding with it and he has no issue with me giving away beans. It's 100% not blueberry x white widow. My guess is the breeder from mendo doesn't go on the net and doesn't know who lemonhoka is

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Lemonhoko made one that was Blueberry x White indica,should be pics here if you do a search.

Good memory brother!

Right on point!

My partner this year had the cut shared it with me on the grounds that I didn't give her away. However, I told him I planed on breeding with it and he has no issue with me giving away beans. It's 100% not blueberry x white widow. My guess is the breeder from mendo doesn't go on the net and doesn't know who lemonhoka is

Heres BerryWhite strain description...Im trying to get a drop here asap.

BerryWhite BX1
(BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1)

Berry
Berry

This project started about 5 years ago. It was unplanned and just a stepping stone to a bigger project. But in the process , I stumbled upon a gem.
She was found during my F4 selection process from my Blueberry x White Indica breeding line.
The Blueberry I started with, was the rare and famous DJ Short Sativa pheno girl. I didnt realise how rare and why until I started breeding with her.
Her first outcross was a strain that didnt over power and confuse the Blueberry turpene. The White Indica had a touch of that dry lemon and skunk turpene that is prevalent in lots of land race type of Indicas.
Using the White Indica proved a good choice. The flavors were recessive on the male side, so the Berry turpene seem to pass with no problems on the early crosses.
While growing out my F4 testers, this one plant stuck out more than the rest. Her smell and flavor was very special and replicated closely what I was looking for at this stage.
I locked in the BX using a Fire Alien OG( just because I like the cherry og flavor and high resin output this cross does), crossed to this BerryWhite F4 . I then took a choice male(BerryWhite x Fire Alien OG) and bred him back to the original BerryWhite F4.
The seeds you potentially hold in your hands were made from that flower you see in the picture above. That is her, the original BerryWhite. As you can see she will turn purple late flower. She was the fastest to finish outdoors and depending on your location, she should fare well in that enviroment also.

Her flavor and resin profile is very distinct and special. You will find, the sweet, skunky, minty flavor she puts out, is too hard to keep to yourself. You will want to share this with your friends and loved ones.
This is part of a larger project I have dedicated the last 5 years on...and worthy of my offerings.

DJ Short BB x White Indica = BerryWhite F1
BerryWhite F1 x BerryWhite F1 = BerryWhite F2
BerryWhite F2 x BerryWhite F2 = BerryWhite F3
BerryWhite F3 x BerryWhite F3 = BerryWhite F4
BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET F1
BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1 = BerryWhite BX1

The above is listed to show you the work and time it took to bring you this gem. Bred here in the Pacific NorthWest, I hope you like her as much as I do.

Flower: 8-10 weeks
Sativa/Indica : 50/50

Im sure Im not the only one that took that name BerryWhite to a strain, but I have been working this gal for quite a while now.

~Lem

bonkia

bonkia

this is what i got. If this is yours my hats off to you.. As i said nothing compares to it.. It looks like triple A indoor when its done..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the white widow has sativa heavyness going on...wouldn't be surprised if it was Blueberry to White Widow. It's all over the north bay & Mendo(berry white).

White widow is sativa dom imo, I've seen faster frosty ones but she takes 9-10 weeks depending on phenotype and some of her phenos are hairy, vibrant and reek like incense after burning(sativa qualities..).

Also, fwiw, there are many varietals that do well outdoors and can look just like indoor, so many factors here and other strains you might have grown with this Berry White might look different in different micro climates and sourcewater, food, etc...

bonkia

bonkia

I just know she ended up with less the 4 hrs hrs light and still produced rock hard buds. I'm really impressed. I've seen alot of outdoor ALOT and nothing compares.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Boreal Seeds Berry White is Strawberry Cough/White Widow

Berry White

Top Bottom