anyone know if uc moduals can be bought

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jayww

anyone know if uc sells there 13 gallon moduals individually? price??

N

n0dn4rb

that's the cheapest I've found them so far. contact the seller as he does 8 gallon modules for $8 a piece and 13 gallon modules for $11 a piece plus $3 for the lids. hope that helps...

F

freddagreat

ive called cch20, the modules w uniseals run about $46 bucks ea.

UClover

UClover

I just bought one, an 8gal w/ uniseals is like $33, i think they said a 13 w/unis was about $45...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that's the cheapest I've found them so far. contact the seller as he does 8 gallon modules for $8 a piece and 13 gallon modules for $11 a piece plus $3 for the lids. hope that helps...

hmm well dude must have figured out that he could get more as these are selling for 33 bux

definitely better off getting the blue ones with the seals from UC for 45

opt1c

opt1c

light leaks and sealing buckets suck; i had prototype white ones; light would leak in from the grooves under the bucket along the bottom; trippy shit with ur head stuck in an 8" netpot lid seeing light under water

stick with the blue; buckets w/out uniseals make great veg/clone starters if u drop a couple airstones in and take the time to top off now and then ;)

N

n0dn4rb

hmm well dude must have figured out that he could get more as these are selling for 33 bux

definitely better off getting the blue ones with the seals from UC for 45

that's 33 bux for 2 13 Gallons Modules and lids not 1 module with lid :smirk.....

13 GAL EZ STOR® CONTAINER FDA APPROVED QTY 2

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that's 33 bux for 2 13 Gallons Modules and lids not 1 module with lid :smirk.....

13 GAL EZ STOR® CONTAINER FDA APPROVED QTY 2

word - I see that now - in big ass red letters even

Top Bottom