Anyone know what happened to my light?

• Thread starter jacobkk12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

looks like something got on it to me. It's on the other board and plastic piece too so I'm pretty sure that's the case. Almost looks like cal mag.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm gonna try some rubbing alcohol to get it off and I didn't use any spray nutes if that's what you mean by cal mag
I was thinking that rubbing alcohol is a good/safe solvent. It evaporates clean and very quickly. Just wet the paper towel or cloth. Don't spray the light.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

This made me think of a hair gel that made your head look all frosty like a bud. You could even call it trichs. I’d never rock it but I bet it would sell 🤪

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should have stayed out here now I wanna take some Elmer's glue and coat my head then peel it off (only a bald guy would think of that)... no dam idea how this convo got me to that point but one day I'll grow up and act like adult.... I hope.

JJS009

JJS009

Should have stayed out here now I wanna take some Elmer's glue and coat my head then peel it off (only a bald guy would think of that)... no dam idea how this convo got me to that point but one day I'll grow up and act like adult.... I hope.
I tried it once, it wasn’t as advertised the growing up part

jacobkk12

jacobkk12

I appreciate the replies lol I'm going with yeah I have smacked my head off of it my fair share of times maybe it was the oil in my hair or something.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This explains so much..... 🤪

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have another name but yeah differt times I guess... still have no desire to eat a tide pod.
I choked the first time I heard that. I could not believe some lolo ate a freakin Tide Pod. If I was his parent, he'd be in a mental home already.

You know that's rich people. Poor folks can't afford Tide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom