Anyone know where to buy Yoda Clones in Los Angeles??

• Thread starter Pandaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pandaman

Hi guys.

I have been enjoying a weed called Yoda that The Green Easy sells. I have searched everywhere I can think of to find a clone for myself, but no luck.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Yoda Clone? I'm in Los Angeles and willing to drive :)

Thanks in advance

Peace

P

Pandaman

Bump.

My friend has a good strain of Skywalker, does anyone know if Skywalker is similar to Yoda?

Got a pregnant Love Potion #1 (Old School) and she's giving birth in a couple weeks. Gonna have a lot of seeds from her since I pollinated the whole tree. Yep, gonna have more seeds than I want... I wonder what I should do with all those extra seeds...?

Hope someone has a lead for that Yoda Clone.

PM me for a private conversation if you wish :-)

Again, Thanks in advance :)

Peace

budfriend

budfriend

I renamed a og kush and called it yoda. I do it all the time. It is funny when you see that same name on a different strain in the dispensary 2 weeks later especially since i make them up two weeks prior. Pretty funny. What it really is????

It is just a name like all the names. It was just grown well. Get a bunch of og's and run them all. Pick your two favorites. Name it what you will but pick a different name from mine because mine is grown well and i don't want bad sample of the same cut making people not like it.

I have even been told people did not like x so a weeks later i come back with the same strain and change the name. A week later im told the same strain was the favorite the last week and they need more and the same strain different name is still there sitting in the jar??????? It is not the dispensary owners choice. He could care less just what sells

What also gets me is this thc testing. I have been told x is the favorite strain then the thc test come back and the favorite only tested at 19% and something else hit 22%. Now the 22% is the favorite. I do not think this thc testing is accurate.

koooooooks

C

cannabull

not sure if they have clones but socal cc pushes the star wars strains pretty hard, you could check with them:

P

Pandaman

Thanks budfriend!

So, you're saying that Yoda is really "OG Kush"? Hmmm, I can get my hands on OG Kush fairly easily. I'll give it another try but I don't remember the CBD levels being much at all when I smoked OG Kush. If you are really the supplier of Yoda for The Green Easy, I will definitely give OG Kush another try.

Thanks man!

C

cannabull

I think the yoda genetics are [mazar x blueberry] x [skunk 1 x afghan] x og kush

Top Bottom