Anyone looking at what looks like an earlier then usual harvest this year?

• Thread starter Bisquick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bisquick

Bisquick

In Bay Area. I’ve got plants that are 2-3 weeks into flower. At first I thought it was just my clones hitting early and reveg’ing but they stuck flowering and have two seeds that are 2 weeks into flower. I’m usually waiting till mid August to flower. Ironically it seems only the indica’s went early. I know a lot of clone growers out here got hit early but reveged.

Been a hot this summer. But not that far off norm

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I’ve seen several outdoor crops this year in Nor Cal and only 1 had a couple plants in preflower. But I’m towards the valley so much different weather.

Bisquick

Bisquick

I’ve seen several outdoor crops this year in Nor Cal and only 1 had a couple plants in preflower. But I’m towards the valley so much different weather.

Yep, I’m in contra costa county. 20 miles in every direction is a completely different micro climate 😂

Bisquick

Bisquick

Blueberry muffin from seed

A8522005 C066 43A7 BE29 434E8D43D612

WoOdy and fire og clones

5DE79909 672A 403F 99BA E0D8BC24CE32

47AB8D08 23A4 4EF9 92E8 95C4F966E70D

E9029609 F1D2 4065 99DB DE495791BD58

Blue dream clone still looks like maybe another 1-2 weeks before it flowers

D0B322E5 E451 46BB 84C4 5A4CEDC6B2B7

Garden shot (some of it)

26576774 E1CD 4595 B0D5 9DFC297FDFD0

the rrock

the rrock

Happens to me every year,get some early bloomers,always clones ,end of sept harvest . Im in area norrh of Santa Cruz

Bisquick

Bisquick

That’ll be nice to look forward to. I always seem to have all mine usually finish at same time. And trimming becomes exhausting as I do it solo.

the rrock

the rrock

Keep us updated as to when theyre done,and yeah trimming gets old quick

the rrock

the rrock

I thought mine were early with about a month left,what strain is this?

G

Godfthrfarm

Yessss... I live in nor cal ima Mendocino grower and I have the same issues I'm looking at pulling my kush already 2 and probably 2 more weeks on da rest it's crazy I remember pulling in Oct usually..just weird...but dude those babys of yours look amazing so enjoy ..

Rooke

Rooke

High all!! So it’s not just you folks down south that are seeing this happen. I’m up in Canada and it’s going to be an earlier harvest for some of my plants as well as friends. I have a buddy that has 2 out of 3 plants that will probably be ready in 2 weeks and they look awesome. So I grew some critical from fem seeds last year and they produced a maybe 10 seeds. I started them inside transplanted them a couple times and gave him the plants 1 turned out a male. We chopped it. 2 started flowering at the end of July and one started flowering the first week in August which is normal start time here. I’m not sure why they flowered early they have huge colas already???? They did get a little stressed from under watering and some ph issues he’s a newbie but I kept an eye on them and straightened them out with some flushing. Still don’t understand why they will finish so early???

Bisquick

Bisquick

Yessss... I live in nor cal ima Mendocino grower and I have the same issues I'm looking at pulling my kush already 2 and probably 2 more weeks on da rest it's crazy I remember pulling in Oct usually..just weird...but dude those babys of yours look amazing so enjoy ..

thanks brother! I too am with you, mid-late september use to be early. That said, out of 10 plants, these two are the only ones that'll be pulled this early. Everything else seems to be back on track for normal.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I am in nor cal and my garden is super late this year. Purple train wreck is just starting to show.

BudBogart

BudBogart

You close to ocean? I'm in contra costa county (WC)....i think the hot summer is what's killed me.
Nope, up Hwy 50 around 3000 foot.
We had a late spring but it really doesn’t affect planting time here, just soil prep time. My soil is not 100%, gonna fix it next season. When I pay $100 a yard for specialized soil I was thinking it would be right, lol. But nothing really explains such a big delay. Maybe we will have a late season for harvest. No storms till mid November would be great but not likely. Keeping fingers crossed.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I'm on the east coast here and I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

I've got a Blueberry Muffin going from seed (growing in Sonoma) that will probably be ready next week. I have three other clones (Fire OG, purple punch and Napali pink that are three to four weeks behind it.) The Dark Heart nursery website says blueberry muffin is ready early. Your's looks great (my does too). Good job.

Top Bottom