Anyone out in SoCal? Help needed

• Thread starter MDGrnthum68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Please if anyone could help, I've got a dilemma...I can NOT find any trim out here. Rather knew to the region so I don't know many growers out here. I really could use someone help or advice in where I could maybe find some. RSVP

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Wish I could help but I've only chopped one small plant so far and that trim went to tincture and caps and smoked a few J's.

Got a friend who was hospitalized for a month earlier this year and had a pacemaker installed. Good lady and I gave her a care package.

In another 6 weeks or so I hope to have more but most of that will go to the same. For me it's more than getting high. The medicinal properties of this plant is awesome, from pain relief to ending muscle spasms this stuff works.

But in a month and a half we should try and hook up and trade recipes with any others in the area. I'm in North San Diego county so Orange county would be a fair location for those from LA to San Diego. Just a thought.

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I'm just a newbie but I'm in oc and I'm down to meet up 1 problem I dont have recipes 🤣😂👎but I would like to tag along if u pros dont mind I might learn something new that's just if u guys dont mind!🤔😁

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm just a newbie but I'm in oc and I'm down to meet up 1 problem I dont have recipes 🤣😂👎but I would like to tag along if u pros dont mind I might learn something new that's just if u guys dont mind!🤔😁
Maybe if I get my shit together I can put something together. Lived in OC 35 years. Long Beach (not OC) Nature Center might work. Walk the trails, everyone light up and pass. Kick it at a table in the shade by one of the lakes. Fish if ya got a license.

Mile Square Park in Huntington Beach or Huntington Central Park in HB would be cool as well.

Hell, maybe. Let me think about it. Maybe Nov 23rd, a week before Thanksgiving. I'm sure we could find something to be thankful for

Let me roll in around for a bit. I'll start a post in Smokers Lounge asking if anyone else is interested. If we can get at least a half dozen, might be a fun outing.

I'll think about it.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Anyone interested?

Top Bottom