Anyone out there using Scynce LED's Raging Kush 2.0, Fluence, Gavita, or Bios?

• Thread starter BabuFrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BabuFrik

BabuFrik

This fall I am looking at getting a Raging Kush 2.0 for a 1.2 x 1.2 m or 1.5 x 1.5 m tent. I like that the app, adjustable spectra, dimming, and lens technology allow so much control in one place. It is also a plus that it is waterproof, easy to clean, and there appears to be a good warranty. Just trying to see if anyone out there has experience with this light or could recommend something else in its class. Also thought about something from Fluence, Gavita, or Bios but it does not look like there is as much onboard control? Maybe I have that wrong.

It is expensive and I am aware that I could DIY a cheaper option no doubt. Something in Raging Kush's class looks attractive to me because it is a very easy plug-and-play assembly and appears to have a lot of options that are attractive to me, without my klutzy nature getting in the way with DIY mistakes. I am coming from a place where I have budgeted for the cost and do not want to network multiple smaller boards or wire in dimmers and chips if I can help it. Growing takes a lot of time and effort and so it is not that I am trying to be lazy or cut corners but rather that I would like some convenience and functionality in the lighting department, even if that means the price is higher. This would be for my first real deal no till organic soil grow.

Top Bottom