Anyone Setup An Aeroponics Setup Before?

• Thread starter Shatterstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

Getting into Aeroponics for my grow setup, just figuring out all the pieces I need, and finally came up with a plan. If anyone can lend some insight I would greatly appreciate it. So far I believe the setup goes as follows;

Reservoir > Inline Filter > Pump > Pressure Switch (necessary if controlled by solenoid?) > Pressure Gauge > 100 PSI Pressure Relief Valve > Accumulator Tank > Solenoid > Mister Head

I believe this is the correct flow on the connections, am I missing anything? Also the pressure switch is it necessary with the 8800 Aquatec pump if there are solenoids at each mister? Is it necessary to put a solenoid at each mister or can there be just one after the accumulator tank?

Anyone have detailed pictures of their setup showing how to do the connections? Thanks in advance!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Not sure you will find anyone here, but do a web search for HPA= high pressure aero

From experience, if you cannot keep root chamber temps comfortable for root hair development, as well as room RH/temps, you are better off using F & D

FLB

FLB

Looks like you have done your research shatter. You will only need one solenoid with a cycle timer after the tank. I use john guest fittings for most all plumbing these days. The only thing I would add is a RO before reservoir

hdrhyder

hdrhyder

Getting into Aeroponics for my grow setup, just figuring out all the pieces I need, and finally came up with a plan. If anyone can lend some insight I would greatly appreciate it. So far I believe the setup goes as follows;

Reservoir > Inline Filter > Pump > Pressure Switch (necessary if controlled by solenoid?) > Pressure Gauge > 100 PSI Pressure Relief Valve > Accumulator Tank > Solenoid > Mister Head

I believe this is the correct flow on the connections, am I missing anything? Also the pressure switch is it necessary with the 8800 Aquatec pump if there are solenoids at each mister? Is it necessary to put a solenoid at each mister or can there be just one after the accumulator tank?

Anyone have detailed pictures of their setup showing how to do the connections? Thanks in advance!
you need a inline high press filter between the solenoid & mister heads as chunks form in the accumulator tanks & will clog your nozzles

Top Bottom