Anyone tried Rambo?

• Thread starter mickeyspliff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mickeyspliff

I understand thseeds was offering Rambo for folks to smoke at the Cannabis Cup this year, and wondered if anyone here tried it? I'm thinking it may be a good outdoor selection for outdoors this year. Supposed to be mold resistant. Don't want to waste time with it if it isn't top shelf quality.

B

bowdiejoes

I was wondering the same thing...I was tempted to snag a few.

F

FastForward

Me too.... I like the sound of the taste....amaretto and lime....plus bug and mould resistant. 85 quid seems a bit steep imho so will hold fire until I see a grow or smoke report....

C

crikey

would like some info on this aswell was looking at it for my outdoor grow this year.

F

FastForward

Here's the official blurb. It sounds like it's really geared for the outdoor grower, although I'd love it indoors. No idea on flowering times though...

T.H.Seeds - Rambo

Deep from the Northwest hills comes the ultimate guerilla grower plant. Highly bug and mold resistant this Sativa/Indica hybrid will be your strongest ally in the war against the elements. Large resin coated buds and an incredible flavor that seems to change from inhale to exhale: it transforms from an Amaretto inhale to a vanilla, lime exhale. Be the first to get your hands on Rambo and tell everyone that you grew your first bud!

Type: 2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica
Jamaican Haze X Jamaican Purple (9 month Skunk) X Super Afghan

A

astartes

The flower time on BuKu was 8-9 weeks as well... Hope this one stays true to the breeder description:)

a.

H

hoobiedude

i ordered 4 from a single seed store, we'll give em a try :), i'll be sure to update everyone

sun

sun

Here's the official blurb. It sounds like it's really geared for the outdoor grower, although I'd love it indoors. No idea on flowering times though...

T.H.Seeds - Rambo

Deep from the Northwest hills comes the ultimate guerilla grower plant. Highly bug and mold resistant this Sativa/Indica hybrid will be your strongest ally in the war against the elements. Large resin coated buds and an incredible flavor that seems to change from inhale to exhale: it transforms from an Amaretto inhale to a vanilla, lime exhale. Be the first to get your hands on Rambo and tell everyone that you grew your first bud!

Type: 2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica
Jamaican Haze X Jamaican Purple (9 month Skunk) X Super Afghan

what do they mean 9 month skunk.do they mean 9 week & is it autoflowering.can it be kept as a clone

G

guerilla family

I have also had my eyes on the Rambo for quite some time.. Just havent had that kind of cash to put up. Jamaican hazze X jamaican Purple X Afghan, you cant go wrong with that combo! Hopefully i can raise the loot by next years season. Im really anxious to grow a garden of Rambo!

GFam

P

pinekreek

Love to try the Rambo. Bug resistence is something I could use this year. Rainy and buggy this spring. Come on sun.

sun

sun

id just like to know if its autoflowering jamacin is my all time fave but iwant a mom that i can keep around whats the deal thseeds

sun

sun

id just like to know if its autoflowering jamacin is my all time fave but iwant a mom that i can keep around whats the deal thseeds

hello anyone from thseeds anyone....anyone...lol

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I smoked the rambo at the cup.. it was nice looking bud had a good hit off the bong and the taste was not too bad.. I'd give it a 7 out of ten.. reasons for that it looks so good big buds it must be sweet to grow but it did not stand out for me at the cup.. I would like to try it again as I was very high around the cup..

sun

sun

i ordered 4 from a single seed store, we'll give em a try :), i'll be sure to update everyone
......................................................................any word on this yet (i have to know if its as good as the jamacin i rember)

sun

sun

......................................................................any word on this yet (i have to know if its as good as the jamacin i remember)

sun

sun

no one try growing this yet . id kill to be able to try marley,s collie (sensi seeds)the leaves that ive seen in a picture remind me of the leaves on the jamacin that i used to grow .............i cant get that so that leaves rambo .....if its good

Latest posts

Top Bottom