Anyone Tried The Zen Super Shooter Rolling Machine?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Unfortunately I lost the use of my hand in a workplace accident. I probably smoke 90% of my weeds in joints and now I can't roll anymore I need to get a good rolling machine to put a happy face on me again. Anyways I saw this one and I'm thinking about giving it a shot. I've been getting them rolled by a friend but I can tell he's getting sick of it.
I've had the metal ones and the Elements 79mm roller I liked them but to tough to deal with now. Need about 90 joints rolled a week. The less I have to do the better, so all help is very appreciated.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Damn no one has tried this?
I was hoping to hear if it is reliable, easy to use and do i get good joints from it?

THCdurk

THCdurk

My mom uses the rolling machines. But she just got a zig zag one and a raw one nothin fancy.

Stalks

Stalks

I saw this guy rolling cigs with a "stuffer" style roller and they looked pretty sweet and seemed like one hand operation wouldn't be a problem. Also they have a few models that can roll 2-3 at a time. Id post links now but battery is about to die. I'll come back and post some though.

Sorry to hear about your hand btw. How did it happen if you don't mind me asking?

str8smokn

str8smokn

The power matic II with the add on looks pretty cool, it holds 20tubes waiting to be used.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom