Anyone Tried Xtreme Gardening - Mykos & Azoz?

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

it's just it's meant to be in direct contact with the roots and mixing it into the soil won't do much good. you are contradicting yourself again.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Grow your own for $6/oz! Uses 235w total... I'm gonna bank on that for SURE
what gymnastics do you pull offf to believe you are going to grow more than 2 zips in that footprint with 2 weak ass vipars. for 1500 dollars? hmmm? i'll be waiting. ... Eager to hear your results actually... lol

more like 750 dollars an OZ...
BEFORE ELECTRICITY AND GENETICS AND SOIL AND NUTES LOL
CHEAPEST WAY TO GROW INDOORS GUYS. WHAT A SLOGAN

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
4. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

scubascrog

scubascrog

you still didn't back up your claims, just stating the rules and saying
OWW MOMMY HE SAID A BAD THING AT MEEE.
just states im right. logically tell me how i can grow weed for 6 dollars an ounce. im asking for logic and you are dodging, citing minor boo-boos as a shield.

scubascrog

scubascrog

im not doing this to be friends. im doing this so everyone can see your scam and you will eventually move on. im not TRYING to hurt your feelings, you can get butthurt if you want though. its your perogative when you set out to overcharge people with complete FALSE CLAIMS which is the definition of a SCAM. 6 per ounce. still waiting on your mental gymnastics to be explained.

scubascrog

scubascrog

and when you go into kw/h calculations be sure to know I am going to school for electrical engineering and I'm not just tearing you apart for no reason, its because I KNOW they are false. and when your claims are proven wrong by my calculations, you will resort to say im "bullying" you which is is just your way of looking at yourself like you are doing nothing wrong. sooooooooo whatever you say bro.
you are gonna grow 3-4 ozs tops on that thing, at 1500$ price tag you are trying to charge people, IT WILL NEVER PAY OFF. even if I was using it to propagate only.... and it made me able to plant more in another room...
100 dollars and ill build a whole 4x6 enclosed box with its own filter and new lights for WAY under your price. you don't understand how pointless it is to push a scam on people when it doesn't even add up in the first place.

AMAUULU

AMAUULU

elaborate on how putting mychorrizae in soil is bad?

Putting Mycos into the soil is not bad or harmful.

Because the powder/granules must be in direct contact with the plant's roots to become active and interact with the plant's roots, tossing the powder/granules into the soil/potting mix before you transplant your seedling into the soil /potting mix is wasteful .

The powder/granules will sit, unactivated or be washed away by waterings until the plant's roots grow into the spaces where there is Mykos or Azos powder/granules in the soil/potting mix.

Best practice:
(a) If you use rooting plugs (highly recommend), take a pair of tweezers and spread apart the pre-formed hole in the rooting plug, put a smidgen (approx 1/16 teaspoon) of Mykos powder and Azos powder into this pre-cut seed hole, then carefully place your pre-soaked seed into the seed hole (pointy end up, or sideways is best) about 1.5 cm below the surface of the plug. Once the seed shows as a sprout, you should immediately place the rooted plug into a larger container.....either into that ubiquitous red plastic cup, or (especially if it is an auto flowering strain), directly into the plant's final grow pot.

I pre-soak my seeds in a solution of distilled water, liquid seaweed[Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed] and liquid humic acid [Bioag Ful-Power humic acid] to speed up germination. Research suggests liquid seaweed and humic acid used together are better than one or the other used alone.

According to instructions on the product and some research articles, you can use the rest of the seed-soak solution to moisten your germinating seeds....use a sprayer. To be safe, I dilute the seed soak solution by half to keep my germinating seeds moist. When the sprouts, show, I use a syringe to moisten the soil/mix surrounding the rooting plug.

(b) If you are going to place your seed directly into your already pre-moistened soil/potting mix (into a cup or into its final big pot), poke a very shallow little hole (about 1/2 inch deep) with your finger into the surface of the soil/mix and sprinkle about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of powder into the hole. Then place your seed (pointy end up) into the hole you've just dusted with the powder and carefully cover the seed with fine seedling quality soil/mix.

(c) If you are transplanting a seedling from a cup (those ubiquitous red plastic cups), take your bigger pot which is 2/3rds full of pre-moistened soil/mix, use another, empty, same size cup, place that empty cup right side up on the center surface of the soil/mix in the 2/3rd filled big pot, then fill in the remaining space in the big pot up to the level of the lip of the empty cup. Next, carefully twist the empty cup out of the big pot, which will leave a transplant hole the same size as the rooted seedling's root mass. Before you place the rooted seedling into the hole you have formed in the big pot, sprinkle the sides and bottom of this hole with a couple of tablespoons of Mykos powder and a couple of tablespoons of Azos powder. Then gently take your rooted seedling out of its cup, and, before placing it into the hole in the big pot, lightly sprinkle/dust the seedling's root ball with more Mykos powder and Azos powder. Then place your rooted seedling into it powdered transplant hole.

As has been stated above, you can mix in the Azos powder with your soil/potting mix before you transplant. As in the case of the Mykos powder, the roots will still have to come in contact with the Azos powder for the Azos to benefit your plant.

Added Note:
I grow outdoors, in a POT-WITHIN-A-POT METHOD, in air rooting plastic pots of different sizes: I use rooting plugs which I place within a 5-inch diameter net pot (slots on sides and bottom) to germinate my seeds. When the seedling has its 2nd or 3rd node of leaves, I avoid handling the root ball by simply placing the 5-inch diameter net pot containing the developing seedling into her final grow pot. I made my rooting pots with laundry baskets and weed block landscaping fabric. Depending on the plant's expected height, I use 5, 7, 10, or 12.5 gallon pots. If you use laundry baskets to make your air rooting pots, make sure the bottoms of the baskets are full of holes for sufficient fast drainage. I use the laundry baskets from the Dollar Store (really cheap).

My first ever grow was last year. I was very pleased with the success of germinating my seeds and with the resulting harvest of both auto flowering strains (Auto Fem Northern Lights, Auto Fem White Widow) and regular feminized strains (Fem Kaya Gold, Fem Blueberry). My goal in growing my own is to have a plentiful supply of cannabis infused edible oils for my pets as well as my family.

Top Bottom