Anyone use FlaVUH by VPS is it worth the $. And if $ wasnt a issue is it better than Tps signal and Floralicous plus combo? Or how about all 3 used?

• Thread starter Masonsdad15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

So I finally forked out the cash and got me a bottle of FlaVUH. Just enough for one or two runs. I got a new contract to grow for a company and thier emphasis is on terps and flavanoids. They gave me strains that translate the smell to flavor well. You know those certain strains that smell great but taste like nothing. Well these are not those. Billy kimber og, strawberry meltshake amd gak lemon. The guy im working with has been pheno hunting these three all last year and landed his picks. They pay top top dollar if done right so I'm thinking rather than go with my normal regimen of Floralicous plus and tps signal I add in Vps FlaVUH on top to really hit all the cylinders.
I use promix hpcc with athena base and a few other core products for Silica, microbes, and such. Tps Silica gold, tps root boost, as mentioned tps signal, Floralicous plus, biocozyme, and even some mendo honey here and there.
First off anyone use tps signal ?
Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 2

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 3

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 4

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 5

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 8

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 6

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 9
Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal  10

Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal a 7
Anyone use flavuh by vps is it worth the  and if  wasnt a issue is it better than tps signal  11
Z

Zill

Mason,

Do you believe all that stuff? The jug contains 3.1% phosphate by volume, that’s it. I guess one can make srertch claims. I’ll bet they have a price that justifies those use benefits.

Make it yourself.

Zill.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Mason,

Do you believe all that stuff? The jug contains 3.1% phosphate by volume, that’s it. I guess one can make srertch claims. I’ll bet they have a price that justifies those use benefits.

Make it yourself.

I know what you mean but you can't just read the npk. That's not all the ingredients. What about the proprietary sugar glycoside and phenolic acid complex that is derived from 14 species of plants. And the 17 specific plants known to have amino acids, plant hormones and other phenolic compounds. And then the part about nit disclosing thier plant extracts. I remember I used to just read the npk and say the same thing. But to be fair .... you're right by doing so many times with many products. I think the first I discvered and was like ahhhh shit was snowstorm ultra. It's just P or k can't remember.

Z

Zill

Hey Mason,

I'm a realist. And I really have to be shown or given something that allows me to clearly understand the benefit. I didn't read the label or look it up. But I figured it has to have essence of nymph in the formulation.

All those beneficial sub ingredients - what happens when you apply that wonderful stuff to soil? Most of it gets broken down in the soil. Plants don't really pick up large complex molecules through the root system. Take my word for it, don't buy snake oil. I do enjoy the labels though. They should take up writing adult fantasies. But Mason, do what you think is good. It's not going to hurt the plants. May dent your wallet. Aside from the KCl you're adding the plants aren't going to thank you. All good.

Zill.

wreign

wreign

Kudos for pushing the limits. Im actually about to pull a trigger on fluvah4 myself as they have a sale and i need like 5 gals per cycle. Case studies seem legit.

Ive been using floralicious plus with noticable smell improvement.

I think less is more here so i will be dropping flora and just running fluvah.

There is one other product that im considering Rock Resinator. Its about 50% cheaper vs fluvah.

Please keep us posted i wont have mine for another 2 weeks so any results you see would def help!

What dosage are u going for?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Kudos for pushing the limits. Im actually about to pull a trigger on fluvah4 myself as they have a sale and i need like 5 gals per cycle. Case studies seem legit.

Ive been using floralicious plus with noticable smell improvement.

I think less is more here so i will be dropping flora and just running fluvah.

There is one other product that im considering Rock Resinator. Its about 50% cheaper vs fluvah.

Please keep us posted i wont have mine for another 2 weeks so any results you see would def help!

What dosage are u going for?
Yeah I believe the only way to be able to confidently make a judgment on a product is to both read the labels and white papers and then of course try it. Many times companies change thier labeling to get by regulations like ones here in California banning certain plant hormones. But I would really like to get an official or someone with authority on this subject to confirm or rebuke, is the contains/ingredients list on the bottle all that is used in a product. What do they mean by plant extracts? What could possibly be in "proprietary" ingredients? Etc etc.

I only bought enough for 2 runs and I'm doing 2ml weeks 1-3 then 3ml per for the rest.

I Wana say that Floralicous plus with its various hydrolysates still may add another layer of benefits concerning terps and flavor.

Not Many strains actually translate thier smell into thier flavor. Genetics is likely more responsible for that. So if you are running a strain that thus far hasn't.produced flavor I don't think any product is.going to bring it out.

Flora plus info

General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus( 2 – 0.8 – 0.02) is a super concentrated blend of bioactive plant, marine, microbial, and mineral extracts. It is a one part organic nutrient additive to be used throughout the plants growing cycle, containing the organic building blocks of life and is used in addition to your regular fertilizer program. With high concentrations of vitamins, complex sugars, amino acids, phytostimulants, polyflavonoids, and aromatic oils in an organic fulvic base, Floralicious Plus enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants. The active carbon technology facilitates the conversion and biosynthesis of complex secondary aromatic compounds. Floralicious Plus enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, stimulates fruit swelling, and enhances essential oil production. Floralicious Plus also encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.

Guaranteed Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N)……….2%
2% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….0.8%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….0.02%
Derived from: vegetable protein hydrolysate, and potassium sulphate.
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients
2% humic acids derived from micronized leonardite.
20% sea kelp derived from Ascophyllum nodosum.

Flavuh info

Supports the plant growth processes of nutrient assimilation & phytochemical production

Ventana Plant Science (VPS) FlaVUH is the combination of distinct, targeted technologies, with the name being derived from Volatile Unsaturated Hydrocarbons--also known as terpenes. The foundation of the product is a proprietary negatively-charged polymerized amino acid that adsorbs cationic (positively-charged) minerals in the soil and in the solution and prevents their interaction with anionic (negatively-charged) minerals—which prevents their precipitation.

This increases the overall nutrient availability and uptake rate by plants. VPS FlaVUH was developed to improve terpene production while complementing any commercial base nutrient line. VPS FlaVUH also contains specific amino acids that improve soil conditions for root growth and increase yields.

Derived from:

Soy protein hydrolysate

Guaranteed Analysis:

• TOTAL NITROGEN (N) .............................................................................................. 4.0%

• 4.0% WATER-SOLUBLE NITROGEN

• SOLUBLE POTASH (K₂O) ......................................................................................... 4.0%

DERIVED FROM: SOY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE

Ventana Plant Science takes no shortcuts to optimize plant health.

Chelated, fully soluble nutrients with proprietary polyaspartate polymer amino acids. What does it all mean? It means the formulation chemists have designed a completely proprietary amino acid that no other nutrient company has ever brought to market. A truly revolutionary product derived from the shells of mollusks, inspired by nature, and fully bio-degradable.

The product is the main ingredient in the bottle VPS FlaVUH 4-0-4, a proprietary negatively-charged polymerized amino acid that adsorbs cationic (positively-charged) minerals in the soil and in the solution, and prevents their interaction with anionic (negatively-charged) minerals—which prevents their precipitation. This increases the overall nutrient availability to the plant, which increases the opportunity for yields and oil production.

Would just reading the npk guaranteed Analysis be the best way to understand what's in these products ? Or does if fall short of the whole story? Lmk.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Mason,

Make it yourself.

Zill.
The price is pretty high.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Hey Mason,

I'm a realist. And I really have to be shown or given something that allows me to clearly understand the benefit. I didn't read the label or look it up. But I figured it has to have essence of nymph in the formulation.

All those beneficial sub ingredients - what happens when you apply that wonderful stuff to soil? Most of it gets broken down in the soil. Plants don't really pick up large complex molecules through the root system. Take my word for it, don't buy snake oil. I do enjoy the labels though. They should take up writing adult fantasies. But Mason, do what you think is good. It's not going to hurt the plants. May dent your wallet. Aside from the KCl you're adding the plants aren't going to thank you. All good.

Zill.
I understand what you are saying. But that's before you have read the label and white papers or even the case study. I'd what you say is true maybe you could make a case and write some papers and get them published. Maybe It gets you paid. Maybe just some clout. Idk but I'd be in your debt if you could explain where the snake oil is here. I know generally what you're saying but not specifically.

M

Max420

The Growers Network on youtube did a vid featuring Ventana's chemist, titled "science of cannabis nutrients guide with formulation chemist". The part on amino acids was very interesting. It appears their special sauce includes the use of amino acids in their formulations. Amino acids are making the rounds in many of the nutrient formulas, but it appears many are using hydrolysates of some ag product to get their aminos. From what i've read, aminos can be beneficial, but why use a formula that uses a form derived probably by an agricultural waste product? All the beneficial aminos he describes in the vid can be easily purchased in a pharmaceutical grade form from any vitamin store/amazon. I use a pharma grade glutamine, glycine, arginine, and an aa complex. I started with Now brands, but switched over to Swanson. Their new formula uses AjiPure pharma grade aminos.

steamroller

steamroller

My definition of proprietary is if you knew the recipe you would save a bundle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom