Anyone use Grow More Mendocino hydro before? 5-11-26

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

I was wondering if anyone has used the grow more version of jacks hydro basically. It is 5-11-26 just like jr peters jacks and it a bit cheaper, plus one of my local hydro stores carries it and not jacks so it is a lot cheaper for me to get than shipping it online. I would love to know if anyone has had experience with this product and can confirm it is essentially jacks and I am not getting screwed somehow! I use grow more's mendocino honey and bio-cozyme and I love both products so they seem to make good stuff, I am just not sure about the soluble powder base

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
It is used just like Peter's Pro Hydro 5-11-26 along with cal nit.

B

Burned Haze

I use Mendocino producer 20-20-20 (when I asked the reps for 5-11-26, he suggested the 20-20-20 over it and this feed plan and emailed me this ) for veg instead and 3 diff dry based for bloom, the 20-20-20 25lb is like 45 bucks on amazon most of the time and it can do 2,500 gallons on normal rate (cheap for a all In one )

For Starter Plants…
1st -3 weeks
20-20-20 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s 2.5 mls. Per gal. – 300 ppms
Amber Humic 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s

Grow Stage
20-20-20 16 oz’s – per 100 gal. 5 mls. Per gal. (1 teaspoon) – 600 ppms
N Cal Mag 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Amber Humic 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – This will increase stock girth and shorten intervals’ between leaf breaks. Shorter fuller plant
Mendo Honey 6 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed Ext. 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

If you start seeing yellowing that is because there is a micro deficiency. We have a Amino Acid Blast called Mendo Fuego (see attached label) That may also help with you youngin’s now that a yellowing. Only if the Seaweed doesn’t resolve the issues. If the plants have a major issue – let me know because we have a triacontinol product called Jump Start, if you know super thrive – similar product. The Fuego and Jump Start are not cheap – so avoid them if you can and once your more experienced try them for even a better quality crop. (Jump Start will be excellent for seed starters)

Bloom Stage – (STOP the 20-20-20)

Haw. Bud 5-50-17 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – 5 ml per gal – You can use SeaGrow 4-26-26 or Mendo 6-30-30. If you use SeaGrow – don’t use seaweed…
N. Cal Mag 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Do a test on a few plants – spray ½ (2.5 mls) teaspoon per gall onto the stems to see if it will promote more sites. If it does – don’t spray any more – use in your soil drench
Amber Humic 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Stop 3 to 4 weeks before the flush
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Mendo Honey 20 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

Mid-stage Bloom cycle to increase weight
Stop 6-30-30 – Use Hula Bloom 0-50-30 – 2.5 mls per gal.
Flowering Cal Mag (No Nitrogen) – 3 mls per gal
Honey – 5 mls

Last 2 to 3 weeks of the Bloom Cycle – use Avalanche 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s to tighten the bud activity

If you want more trich’s and crystal at the end – if you feed 8 oz. per 100 gal’s of ourMendo 5-10-40 – the high potassium will push the oils out which will make the quality more powerful and give you a beautiful finished production. Happy growing – hope this work’s. You should see 2 to 2.5 pounds per plant…”

I have been using their main bases + 50% of their (grow more/Mendocino producer ) additional and bennies and others things ( cheap and best fert line I ever have used their dry line loves to be soluble in cold water and it’s way more soluble than most the competition imo)

Last edited by a moderator:
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
(when I asked the reps for 5-11-26, he suggested the 20-20-20 over it and this feed plan and emailed me this )

That 20-20-20 is old school dirt tech. You'd probably run into deficiencies using soilless or hydro. I would have gone with the 5-11-26 to avoid having to add extra cal-mag in veg. For a "complete" soluble, those additives sure added up quickly!

Stop 6-30-30 – Use Hula Bloom 0-50-30 – 2.5 mls per gal.

0-50-30 is monopotassium phosphate, folks. $60 for 25 lb. through Grow More. $70 for 40 lb. through Custom Hydro Nutrients.

Flowering Cal Mag (No Nitrogen) – 3 mls per gal

For a hydro store nutrient, this might be Growmore's exclusive killer product. It is kinetin dominant kelp for excellent branching, preventing stretch and not having an N tox in flower. I still prefer to use Cytokin and having proper cal-mag in the base nutrients for flower.

B

Burned Haze

Actually 20-20-20 is most popular for all in npk in hydro and soil , so McKay

Top Bottom