Anyone Use Led Bulb Lights

• Thread starter OrganicLit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicLit

OrganicLit

I just grew some autos and they came out really small. Like 16 inches. It got me thinking. What if I grew the same auto genetics as like a desktop arrangement with this type of light? Or two? Would I get a small desktop sized pot plant?

Anyone use led bulb lights
Anyone use led bulb lights 2
Northernpop

Northernpop

They do work, it just depends what you're aiming for. I use 4 x 60w corn bulbs, along with my cheap Chinese 1000w (allegedly) leds, and they definitely help my grow. Just check the fittings can take 80w.

Happy growing !!

DGP

DGP

I just grew some autos and they came out really small. Like 16 inches. It got me thinking. What if I grew the same auto genetics as like a desktop arrangement with this type of light? Or two? Would I get a small desktop sized pot plant?
It's real power draw from the wall is 20 watts. You could use 5 or 6 in a small tent and it would work but it would add up to almost as much as a much better light.

To meet the typical LED power level per Sq ft you would need 2 or 3 but for a small auto on a desktop 1 or 2 may do the job.

Dee

Pistils

Pistils

So 20 actual watts for $26? You could get the best lights currently on the market for about $1 per watt if you build it yourself (which is very simple). Lighting is the most important factor for getting big yields, it's not an area you should cheap out on in my opinion. I'd get 1 QB120 (or 130 or whatever the newer one is) for $30, $15 for a driver. That's $50 for a very good 65 watt led.
A second option would be a meizhi 135 watt for about $60 I think

sixstring

sixstring

It looks like a miniature Mars panel so should be awesome,if ya had like 2 per sq ft they would grow decent.qb 132 from horticulture lighting group is back in stock on Amazon FYI :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom