Anyone use Lucas for OG

• Thread starter dedust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dedust

Hey guys...

Has anyone tried lucas formula with og? What were your experiences? I keep hearing that you cannot use it through veg and others saying you can.

Thanks and happy holidays.

C

c4kedup

been running GH with OG for about 2 years

I've used all sorts of formulas and OG is a bit tough to dial in. That being said, I prefer an even ratio of General hydro's grow, micro and bloom at a 750-850 ppm. That is the formula I use all through veg and stretch. It is not perfect for every strain and OG seems to prefer either less Nitrogen or more phosphorus (the uptake of the two nutrients is interdependent so its always hard to tell. I only lean toward the latter because of GH's ratios) but it is a good place to start. BTW, it matters very much what medium ur using. I run top-feed, drain to waist coco with 4 waterings a day. Different systems will have different needs.

D

dedust

I've used all sorts of formulas and OG is a bit tough to dial in. That being said, I prefer an even ratio of General hydro's grow, micro and bloom at a 750-850 ppm. That is the formula I use all through veg and stretch. It is not perfect for every strain and OG seems to prefer either less Nitrogen or more phosphorus (the uptake of the two nutrients is interdependent so its always hard to tell. I only lean toward the latter because of GH's ratios) but it is a good place to start. BTW, it matters very much what medium ur using. I run top-feed, drain to waist coco with 4 waterings a day. Different systems will have different needs.

Thanks c4kedup!
I'll be using cap ebb & gro buckets with hydroton. When you say "through veg and stretch," do you mean veg and the first couple weeks of flower? If so, what ratio do you use during flower?

sdgrower

sdgrower

Lucas formula works great for OG's in fact Swerve from Cali Connection had a post on here stating that is what he used.
You will definitely want to add some cal mag. I'm growing some OG and Chemdog #4 in ebb and grow buckets and combine the Lucas formula with Obsoul33t's additive receipe.
Good luck bro and keep it up!
Cheers :animbong:

I

ibTheMan

If you dont mind me askn, what the hells the Lucas formula? and whats it made up of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom