Anyone use sea green with drip emmitters in Hydro?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I didn't want to hijack another thread so we have another sea green thread.

Just had a s@#tload of problems with clogged emmitters but I would love to use it in hydro after seeing the soil results.Anyone tried this?

pork

pork

i have open 1/4" lines going to most of my coco pots..some have T's on the ends to restrict flow a bit...when i do sea green or teas, i have a 5 gal bucket with food and SG/tea in in..pump that through my lines then put my pump back in my clean res and pump another 5-7 gal through the system to, hopefully, rid the lines of any organic matter...i also use drip clean (well DIY dripclean using PeKacid) at 1ml/gal...

but curious what other folks are doing and having success with out there as well...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

i have open 1/4" lines going to most of my coco pots..some have T's on the ends to restrict flow a bit...when i do sea green or teas, i have a 5 gal bucket with food and SG/tea in in..pump that through my lines then put my pump back in my clean res and pump another 5-7 gal through the system to, hopefully, rid the lines of any organic matter...i also use drip clean (well DIY dripclean using PeKacid) at 1ml/gal...

but curious what other folks are doing and having success with out there as well...

You find no adverse effects using Sea Green with coco?? What nutes are you running?

pork

pork

my plants seem to love caps stuff and sea green...i don't even know what kind of adverse effects to look for as the plants are so banging right now...

i make my own nutes with CalNit, Potash, MKP, and Epsom

Top Bottom