Anyone used a humidor?

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organikn8

anyone used a humidor for there cured buds? Im interested in getting one would it be of any beneit?

darkmatter

darkmatter

i would if you gave me one.i do like boxes and tins and all kinds of storage boxes, i cant help but buy or save them.i got a big old ass sears cedar storage box coffee table size i use.i just seen a dude who had fan leaves in a humidor , i was like, i flush that shit down the toilet,he was like i wont em,i was like fuck that dog shit.

C

cutdown

why not

So what do yall think is it worth it after the first 4-5 day dry cut the bud down into manageable nugs and put them in a cedar lined humidor whithout the humidifier of course and slowly let the buds pull moisture from each other and the cedar slowly pull moisture from the buds.Will this work has anyone tried ? why wouldnt it work? I'm curious now seems like a good curing idea ?

darkmatter

darkmatter

when the stem snaps jars,cardboard boxes,plastic,tins anything that closes up,will work. some cure some containers have their own smells and some might mix with your bud smell.your box would be easy to open and close daily,your not unscrewing lids,and fumbling with crap.top open-top close-top open-top close. i like cardboard boxes mainly when im starting to cure buds they absorb a bit,there light and theres all kinds of sizes to fit what ever amount you got at the moment and their usually free,and look normal.

Top Bottom