Anyone used "Flora Nectar - fruit infusion"???

• Thread starter CannabinoidCarson33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Hello guys, I'm about to go into week 3 of flower on my first grow and am a HUGE fan of buds that have both great smell, and taste/flavor to enjoy with the effects, so yesterday I bought a jug of "Flora Nectar - fruit infusion" to add to my novice nutrient lineup of the General Hydroponics flora series along with cal-mag, and "flower -fuel"...

Im just wondering what experience anyone has with this product and was wondering how well it works (if at all) and if the taste it adds is pleasant or fake and nasty. Also, being a new grower I was looking for advice on how much is proper to use (half recommended dose on bottle??) and when should I cut it out...

When it comes to my grow, Im interested in quantity but don't want to make it my sole focus as quality is also VERY important. I'm really looking for a taste and smell that is noticable. Is this the stuff for the job? Thx in advance!

-cannabinoidcarson33

20210413_162729.jpg
Screenshot_20210413-130118.png
20210413_122051_HDR.jpg

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

MORE INFO ON THIS STUFF...

FloraNectar contains all natural raw cane sugar, molasses, malt syrup, select plant-based esters, L-amino acids, organic acids, vitamins and essential minerals. This unique blend of ingredients helps your plants regulate enzymes that trigger specific reactions involved in maintaining optimal metabolism. This allows your plants to achieve a balance between respiration and photosynthesis in high-intensity growing environments where the rate of respiration can sometimes exceed the rate of photosynthesis.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

And more...

• Optimizes the greatest transference of sweetness and aroma into your fruits and flowers
  • Contains all natural raw cane sugar, molasses, malt syrup, esters, L-amino acids, vitamins and essential minerals
  • Ensures optimal metabolic rates during the flowering and fruiting phase when nitrogen levels have been reduced
  • Not sold in IL

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

I have to wonder...Is it all hype? Is this really just the same as molasses or is the proof in the buds? I GOTTA KNOW!!

TripSoup

TripSoup

I have tried it, HATE IT! I know how to flush, I do it all the time, that makes my bud have a "black and mild" taste to it. I just can't get over it personally

TripSoup

TripSoup

I have to wonder...Is it all hype? Is this really just the same as molasses or is the proof in the buds? I GOTTA KNOW!!
I have ALWAYS used General Hydro products, and always had great looking results, big solid buds, but the taste never quite matches the look, I don't know how to say that better. My bud is good, but not OMG. but it often looks OMG and just not quite as hard a flavor, I have my environment dialed in, I'm starting to, after 7 years suspect the nutrients, I'm switching to Nectar for the Gods line for a year to see if I notice a difference, I always suspected blackstrap was what I needed, maybe try and skip the Flora Nectar, and use blackstrap instead, I'm going to...

420rookie

420rookie

I have ALWAYS used General Hydro products, and always had great looking results, big solid buds, but the taste never quite matches the look, I don't know how to say that better. My bud is good, but not OMG. but it often looks OMG and just not quite as hard a flavor, I have my environment dialed in, I'm starting to, after 7 years suspect the nutrients, I'm switching to Nectar for the Gods line for a year to see if I notice a difference, I always suspected blackstrap was what I needed, maybe try and skip the Flora Nectar, and use blackstrap instead, I'm going to...
Kinda curious. How did you like nectar for the gods

Top Bottom