Anyone Used Green Cleaner While Flowering?

• Thread starter RizzleGizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

I've used Green Cleaner during flower. It was about week 5. Use a sprayer and get it on the top and bottom of all the leaves. It will kill the mites, but they need to make direct contact with the solution. Try not to spray the buds directly, but if you get some on them though it's not the end of the world. The solution will evaporate quickly so you will need to reapply every few days to make sure you get most of them. It will not kill the eggs, but will kill a hatched mite on contact. Good luck.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've used Green Cleaner during flower. It was about week 5. Use a sprayer and get it on the top and bottom of all the leaves. It will kill the mites, but they need to make direct contact with the solution. Try not to spray the buds directly, but if you get some on them though it's not the end of the world. The solution will evaporate quickly so you will need to reapply every few days to make sure you get most of them. It will not kill the eggs, but will kill a hatched mite on contact. Good luck.
This is all true but it will kill eggs too man

Enforcer

Enforcer

This is all true but it will kill eggs too man
Ok, I wasn't sure. I always saw eggs when I scoped the leaves so I assumed they were the next gen ready to take over again. I hit them every three days for 3 rounds, and still saw mites. Although their numbers were greatly reduced, and they were smaller ones. The Green Cleaner allowed me to get to harvest with relatively minimal damage done by the mites. Even though it didn't eliminate them completely, it's very good at controlling their population with little impact on the final product.

Dunge

Dunge

I'm in week 5 and the webs we're on the buds I had no choice but to spray them all unfortunately. Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it.
This makes further reporting on results essential.
I think you are going to be ok.
Mites are easy to kill, but impossible to eliminate (ime).
I would continue interval application, then let them ride the last three weeks or so.
Good luck.

tr1200

tr1200

Ok, I wasn't sure. I always saw eggs when I scoped the leaves so I assumed they were the next gen ready to take over again. I hit them every three days for 3 rounds, and still saw mites. Although their numbers were greatly reduced, and they were smaller ones. The Green Cleaner allowed me to get to harvest with relatively minimal damage done by the mites. Even though it didn't eliminate them completely, it's very good at controlling their population with little impact on the final product.
I found the same result in my gh. Didn’t eliminate but got it under control. Minimal degradation of final product.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I’ve ran into the same prob.
Did you guys get them eliminated for good? If so, how?

Latest posts

Top Bottom