Anyone used growth technology's liquid oxygen?

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

So I am preparing to start my 1st UC xxl13 grow and while planning out my nutes I found this h2o2 product called liquid oxygen from growth technolgy.

Since I am considering the ionic nutrients as well as a planning on running a sterile res this product looks like a good one to use with the ionic series instead of DM zone, it even says it adds oxygen which in this system might just be redundant.
Im wondering if anyone has tried this out in any sort of system especially the UC as I cannot find much info on it. My goal is to run simple nutes with some silicon and keep it clean.
Im between:

DM gold a and b at 1/2 str
DM zone
DM silica
(and as I understand no pk 13/14 with DM gold)
or....

Ionic grow and bloom at 1/2
ionic boost at what ever desired ppm
liquid silicon
liquid oxygen (or DM zone if liquid oxygen turns out not to be what I want)

Would love to hear what people think of ionic as well seems like DM is very popular here tho! thnx!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fancy name for Hydrogen Peroxide. H2O2 is H2O with the additional oxygen molecule, so of course it'll add oxygen. Plenty of people use it claiming it's the cheapest route.

K

kushtrees

lol thats true I guess... wondering if people prefer that to DM zone I have never been able to find out the exact ingreidients in zone but I assume its at least similiar. im leaning toward zone...

Latest posts

Top Bottom