Anyone using Plant Prod MJ fertz?

• Thread starter HeavyLungs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeavyLungs

HeavyLungs

Anyone playing around with plant prods MJ line designed for commercial grows. I’ve been gradually switching over to full plant prod line from green planet and was hoping to pick a few brains.
- growing in peat/perlite (promix HP)
first thing I’ve noticed is: with green planet I was running ph around 6.4-6.6 and this seemed to be the sweet spot, but with the plant prod I’m having to run 5.8-6.0 or I’m seeing deficiencies.
second thing, The feeding rates are given in 3 doses, I was told to use the middle rate (100ppm Nitrogen) and I’m noticing some nitrogen toxicity. They say if E.C drops below 1, which mine is, to raise feed to 150ppm/N But I’m worried since my plants look fed well.
also cal kick, and spike cal/mg- I used to cut back on cal mag for last 3 weeks since it has a bunch of nitrogen in it too. I’m seeing cal deficiency around week 6 so I’m assuming this is what the spike product is for since the cal kick has a full dose of N too..?
I’m loving the results especially for the price but having a hard time dialling everything in.
if anybody else is using Plant Prod MJs full line, and growing in soiless, what are you running for PH and what feeding rate. How are you using the cal kick and spike calmg, lol. Hoping to find someone out there 🤟🏻

Anyone using plant prod mj fertz
Anyone using plant prod mj fertz 2
Anyone using plant prod mj fertz 3
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I have a buddy that is using the PP MJ bloom for this grow, he's just mixing x amount of powder in x amount of water to give him 900-1000ppm. not sure what the amounts are. But it actually looks to be doing a pretty good job. plants look good and growing nice. Easy and quick to mix.

Top Bottom