Anyone willing to help? 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest?

• Thread starter Madge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madge

Madge

Hey! This is a great forum I wish I had info to offer! I’m seeking advice my my plants. All three aren’t looking good but one im concerned about is dying during flowering. The leaves are turning brown and drying up. Also the plant stopped smelling. Now it just smells like hay. So sad. I have given it nothing but love. Here are some photos. Maybe someone knows what to do. I also have no idea when to harvest! Anyone have suggestions? I posted yesterday but no one responded. Sadly it seems as though my plant “pop corned” but maybe I’ll still get something from it. Thanks in advance!
-Madonna

Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 2
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 3
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 4
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 5
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 6
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 7
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 8
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 9
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 10
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 11
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 12
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 13
Anyone willing to help 1st time grower leaves dying during flowering and when to harvest 14
Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I think you have potassium deficiency. It's more common as the buds get bigger.
Maybe it's just PH issues.
And the leaf curling at the tips= nitrogen burn, and the taco edges curling up with droopy leaves, I get that when I over water.
So, maybe you burnt it, and killed off most of the roots, and there's less roots alive to feed and water the plant.
They look like some of my Hot, Dry, indoor grows, when everything is outta whack.

Madge

Madge

I think you have potassium deficiency. It's more common as the buds get bigger.
Maybe it's just PH issues.
And the leaf curling at the tips= nitrogen burn, and the taco edges curling up with droopy leaves, I get that when I over water.
So, maybe you burnt it, and killed off most of the roots, and there's less roots alive to feed and water the plant.
They look like some of my Hot, Dry, indoor grows, when everything is outta whack.
Thank you 🙏 so much for your response I will check the ph. It’s so weird that all go a sudden after months of pure greenery my baby got sad ;(

Top Bottom