Anyone willing to help

• Thread starter Raymustoogood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raymustoogood

Raymustoogood

So my girl and Started growing with a goal in mind of bringing back good bud at low cost. We planed on achieving our goal but have ran into quit a few problems from the guy that said he was my friend killing half my crop because he swore by lush live soil (witch had my ppm at 3800 ) in turn killed half my crop. To the bugs we had to take to war and now the heat .Its taken us every thing to not just give up and count our loss but we both have love and passion for the art. So that why I'm here I need some help would anyone be willing to invest in us or maybe help u out with ac unit seeds or ever light if you can help us now when I get a two week rotation going you will be fist to receve help from us thank you all so much and god bless

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Start a grow diary posting every aspect of your grow with pics.
It’s free no charge and we will help you!
Don’t give up! You got this:)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks I appreciate that
Lots of help here and good people to get advice from. I'd start by reading as many posts as you can that you have interest in...ie: watering/feeding/lighting/soil/ph/ppm/temp/humidity/ tools you'll need pot sizes for your space.nute's you'll be using or want to.

I'd start simple Promix ( or like) and a nute brand you will follow their feeding schedule. They've done the science and you can tweak that formula as you learn. The environment they live in is the most important aspect of growing. clean, organized well lit the right temp & humidity and accurate feed schedule .

Raymustoogood

Raymustoogood

Lots of help here and good people to get advice from. I'd start by reading as many posts as you can that you have interest in...ie: watering/feeding/lighting/soil/ph/ppm/temp/humidity/ tools you'll need pot sizes for your space.nute's you'll be using or want to.

I'd start simple Promix ( or like) and a nute brand you will follow their feeding schedule. They've done the science and you can tweak that formula as you learn. The environment they live in is the most important aspect of growing. clean, organized well lit the right temp & humidity and accurate feed schedule .
My temps are my big struggle not like it matter I just found out I have spider mites

Habosabin

Habosabin

Looking forward to see more details of your grow environment.

Top Bottom