Anyone witness their plants "dancing"

• Thread starter TonyMac2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

Has anyone seen this? I thought i was buzzing until i asked my daughter "can you see the leaves moving?" Like i knew what i was talking about but i had no clue Lol All i remember is i watered them a few minutes before and i looked at 1 no fan or real breeze blowing and the leaves were jerking themselves upward! Before I knew it all the plants i watered were "dancing"! I normally have a slight breeze during veg so i might have missed this movement watering then inspecting leaves soon after no fans on at this time and I knew they needed water but who knew. I loved this "nature in motion" a rare to me moment!😁

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Has anyone seen this? I thought i was buzzing until i asked my daughter "can you see the leaves moving?" Like i knew what i was talking about but i had no clue Lol All i remember is i watered them a few minutes before and i looked at 1 no fan or real breeze blowing and the leaves were jerking themselves upward! Before I knew it all the plants i watered were "dancing"! I normally have a slight breeze during veg so i might have missed this movement watering then inspecting leaves soon after no fans on at this time and I knew they needed water but this nature in a rare to me moment!😁
Hey @TonyMac2020, I'm guessing you're growing in soil?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah GLWO i only gave them some good old tap from a couple days ago
You can see them dance all the time;

Top Bottom