Anything To Add To My Grow Room Checklist?

• Thread starter hamphealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iKharon

iKharon

The other side to this, is in the fall, temps will come down to balance out those vpd numbers.

hamphealth

hamphealth

I actually have a great de-humidifier. The problem for me is in the winter the RH is 24%. I purchased a whole room humidifier and put it in the poly wrapped room that contains my flower tent and veg area. The highest RH I can get so far is 52%. So I guess that's where it will stay.

hamphealth

hamphealth

Ordered a pair of glasses and a loupe yesterday, thanks for putting me on to that.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I actually have a great de-humidifier. The problem for me is in the winter the RH is 24%. I purchased a whole room humidifier and put it in the poly wrapped room that contains my flower tent and veg area. The highest RH I can get so far is 52%. So I guess that's where it will stay.
In order to get your RH up as of now would be to lower your exhaust output. So it will pull less of your humidity out, but will raise your temps also.

hamphealth

hamphealth

That's a great tip. I finally got it to 62% RH today. It was due to the reason that you stated. Good looks.

hamphealth

hamphealth

So I also to forgot to add to check my air stones and air pumps that are infusing oxygen into the nutrient solution. I have a big stone and study pump for the res. I have a small airstone in the controller bucket and a small pump for that one. Seems to be working. The last thing I need is a res heater because winter is keeping my nutrient solution between 60F-62F. Does anyone have an opinion on what temp below 71F is best for nutrient solution with an ebb and flow system?

hamphealth

hamphealth

Holy Grail Kush week 7 from seed. LST and topping. Almost ready for flower?

IMG 1572
Bannacis

Bannacis

I would get a second screen, they have surpassed the one and once flowering they will stretch even more. do more tucking and training. looking good.

hamphealth

hamphealth

Thanks for the tips. I am new to the screen thing. I'll post an update next week.

hamphealth

hamphealth

Second scrog in. When should I switch the photo period? I only have about 36 inches of canopy space left in my tent.

IMG 1593
Bannacis

Bannacis

Trim off any of the under growth that is not getting light, you can flip any time.
They will stretch the first couple weeks, from then on you need to start tucking and training them to spread out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom