Apartment walk~in closet grows

• Thread starter Root66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Root66

Root66

High everybody,
1st post other then POTM...
here are a few outdoor Guerilla grows with a mix of small apartment walk~in closet grows with 1 four bulb for clones an 1 eight-bulb T5 for flower... gorilla glue#4.
The cost to run a T5 was probably as much as a 600-watt with just as much heat maybe more heat due to the fact you can't vent these T fives.
These girls were grown and flowered in a closet in an apartment undetected for 4 years, all till a surprise owner and City inspection... oops... lucky for me I was in the hospital they didn't touch a bud a didn't say a word... for 6 months...lol.. now it may be time to move on...so it's not impossible grow your own in a small space.

Apartment walkin closet grows
BigCube

BigCube

High everybody,
1st post other then POTM...
here are a few outdoor Guerilla grows with a mix of small apartment walk~in closet grows with 1 four bulb for clones an 1 eight-bulb T5 for flower... gorilla glue#4.
The cost to run a T5 was probably as much as a 600-watt with just as much heat maybe more heat due to the fact you can't vent these T fives.
These girls were grown and flowered in a closet in an apartment undetected for 4 years, all till a surprise owner and City inspection... oops... lucky for me I was in the hospital they didn't touch a bud a didn't say a word... for 6 months...lol.. now it may be time to move on...so it's not impossible grow your own in a small space.

Agreed! Small covert grows are awesome, and can be hidden well if done right. Looking good man!

Root66

Root66

Agreed! Small covert grows are awesome, and can be hidden well if done right. Looking good man!
Thank you man...That grow was done with little effort useing Jacks 20-20-20 a bit of Fox Farms Big Bud and some Terpenator juice. Results were great and was able to purchase more equipment and seeds.

Top Bottom