Ape's Out Of Retirement And Swinging From The Trees! 15lbs From 6 Plants?

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is 15lbs possible from 6 plants with 5-6 week veg?

• NO

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • YES

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
ape

ape

Hello Everyone!
It's been a long time since I posted and even longer since I did any sort of a grow journal. It's been a long road with many ups and downs. Many of you might remember Southern California's first brick and mortar clone collective the Peoples Nursery (PNC) and whatever travels I have had. If you want to talk and ask personal questions please feel free to PM as I hope to keep this thread focused on the Grow Journal.

1.Strains will be: Gorilla Glue #4, Jetfuel G7, and Padlock.
2.Flowering Room will start out with single 400 for early veg, then move to 5 1000s during late veg, and then on to 6 1000s DE once flowering starts. And then possibly more...
3. I will be using only 6 plants (2 of each of the above mentioned strains)
4. The goal is to veg for 5-6 weeks and shoot for a yield of 15lbs. I know many will say I'm crazy or full of SHIT but I believe it can be done. I won't give away all the stuff I've learned over the years right now, but I'll be more than happy to show in the journal.
5. I'll be using a blend of 5050 Vermifire Peat and Hatton Coco. Nutes for this run will be Heavy 16.
6. Why only 6 plants? Because no matter what local law enforcement can't do shit with 6 legal plants here in Socal. Plus, APE'S ONLY SWING FROM BIG TREES RIGHT???

The grow setup I'll be using has access to up to 12 lights, Co2 Burner with fuzzy logic controller, a dehumidifier, RO water, and 5 tons of AC. I'll be running the room as a sealed room.

I'm a stickler on using fresh bulbs, consistent pH monitoring, and building big healthy root systems. I'll share techniques I've learned over the years and some of my secret weapons for health and vigor.
Be patient with me as it's been a long time and I need to get used to all of this stuff again.

Apes out of retirement and swinging from the trees 15lbs from 6 plants
Apes out of retirement and swinging from the trees 15lbs from 6 plants 2
Apes out of retirement and swinging from the trees 15lbs from 6 plants 3
ape

ape

Ok...plants have been vegged for 1 week in the pics and supercropped. Next set of photos will show clearly the supercropped tops. I prefer supercropping to topping by a mile. This same night plants were foliar fed with "FOLIAR" by Heavy 16. I chose this product because it contains 4 different types of Calcium Compounds and any of you that know me understand how important I believe Calcium to be producing top notch yields and quality. The goal here is to get through veg in a reasonable amount of time and then hit the ground runnin' as soon as we hit 12/12. This foliar spray product will make sure there are ZERO deficiencies on these girls.

PHOTO 20170312 183217
PHOTO 20170312 183224
mandalaman

mandalaman

I've used the Foliar and definitely get the glossy leaf residue. Never noticed the leaf curl from it though myself, but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention :D

I'm loving the personal goal you set and hope to see ya achieve it whilst following along and learning from you. Appreciate ya sharing.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I see a lil burning on the plants in the back to the right and u always doing the spray with the lights on ??

how hot is it in there heat maybe leaf curling

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

I think of leaf curling as temp/humidity issue but it could be that spray creating surface tension on the top of the leaf.

15lbs - 6 plants- with 5-6 week veg! I am here to see how you do it. Are the strains exceptionally vigorous?

jipp

jipp

Hey Mandalaman! I think it might be from the fresh application of the FOLIAR and wetting agent still under the lights. That little bit could be an anomaly imo. I'll pay attention and update soon as I post new pics in 2 days. I appreciate you following along!
ok i was tripping thinking vision was fuckjing up like they were looking a bit plastic. i see why now.

chris.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Hello Everyone!
It's been a long time since I posted and even longer since I did any sort of a grow journal. It's been a long road with many ups and downs. Many of you might remember Southern California's first brick and mortar clone collective the Peoples Nursery (PNC) and whatever travels I have had. If you want to talk and ask personal questions please feel free to PM as I hope to keep this thread focused on the Grow Journal.

1.Strains will be: Gorilla Glue #4, Jetfuel G7, and Padlock.
2.Flowering Room will start out with single 400 for early veg, then move to 5 1000s during late veg, and then on to 6 1000s DE once flowering starts. And then possibly more...
3. I will be using only 6 plants (2 of each of the above mentioned strains)
4. The goal is to veg for 5-6 weeks and shoot for a yield of 15lbs. I know many will say I'm crazy or full of SHIT but I believe it can be done. I won't give away all the stuff I've learned over the years right now, but I'll be more than happy to show in the journal.
5. I'll be using a blend of 5050 Vermifire Peat and Hatton Coco. Nutes for this run will be Heavy 16.
6. Why only 6 plants? Because no matter what local law enforcement can't do shit with 6 legal plants here in Socal. Plus, APE'S ONLY SWING FROM BIG TREES RIGHT???

The grow setup I'll be using has access to up to 12 lights, Co2 Burner with fuzzy logic controller, a dehumidifier, RO water, and 5 tons of AC. I'll be running the room as a sealed room.

I'm a stickler on using fresh bulbs, consistent pH monitoring, and building big healthy root systems. I'll share techniques I've learned over the years and some of my secret weapons for health and vigor.
Be patient with me as it's been a long time and I need to get used to all of this stuff again.
Good luck my friend. Ive seen malawi's reach sizes indoors that may come close to that goal but hybrids like you have should be fun to watch!!!!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Ok...plants have been vegged for 1 week in the pics and supercropped. Next set of photos will show clearly the supercropped tops. I prefer supercropping to topping by a mile. This same night plants were foliar fed with "FOLIAR" by Heavy 16. I chose this product because it contains 4 different types of Calcium Compounds and any of you that know me understand how important I believe Calcium to be producing top notch yields and quality. The goal here is to get through veg in a reasonable amount of time and then hit the ground runnin' as soon as we hit 12/12. This foliar spray product will make sure there are ZERO deficiencies on these girls.
Wow are those SUPER deep green!

O

oswizzle

Geeeezyyyyyyyyyyyyy... whats good big homie :) Im stoked to see you back in the mix and still keeping your head above water bro....

This man had the clone game on lock for a cool minute .. His overall knowledge of the industry is vast and amazing

BTW.. Sorry David Carr got hurt bro... your Raiders were primed to go on a playoff run

R

RuXZo1925

This is great. I'm just starting out, put my girls in soil this morning. I'm interested to know when is a good time to start giving them nutes? I have 2 rooted clones XJ-13 and agent O but I'm nervous to dump a lot of nuts and shock them. Running a 300w UV light.

Top Bottom